Guanabara Bay tour
- Do a schooner tour on the Guanabara Bay
- See the Christ Redeemer and Sugarloaf from the sea
- See Rio from the sea and enjoy a relaxing cruise on the bay
- Enjoy the company of a friendly tour guide
Discover Rio from the sea, during a 4-hour cruise and see Rio's historical buildings and the forts that protected the Guanabara Bay.
On this tour you will:
- see the Bay, built by the Portuguese in 1555, from a very special angle
- sail off the coasts of Rio to see the most beautiful landscapes of Sugarloaf
- cruise around the many islands of the bay such as the Governor’s island, Fundão and Snakes island
- see Rio de Janeiro, and east the municipal district of Niteroi
- see a city vision as you leave Marina Da Gloria by Saveiro
- the beaches of Fortaleza Santa Cruz and Niteroi
- the neighborhoods of Botafogo, Flamengo, Urca, Sugar Loaf, Fort São Joao, Flagstone Island,
- the Santa Cruz Fortress, and the Rio-Niteroi Bridge
- ... and more
NOTE: this tour is included in a package tour (4 days / 3 nights) of Rio and its surroundings.
- Professional tour guide
- Roundtrip transfer is included from and to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana and the Marina da Gloria
- Food and beverages
- Optional gratuities
- Children (3-12): reduced
- Pick up from your hotel
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
- Roundtrip transfer is included from and to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- Please call to confirm your tour at least 72 hours prior to the activity time to organize your pick-up
- You will need to present your voucher on the day of the tour. You can choose to print it or to bring a mobile version of it on your smartphone or tablet
This tour is available from Monday to Saturday at 8.00am
How about feeling like a soccer star entering the field? Discover the legendary Maracana and get beh...
Discover life inside a Rio de Janeiro favela on a half-day tour and see various communities within t...
Rio’s highest peak, Pico da Tijuca (1022m – 3353ft) is located in the middle of the Tijuca Forest, o...
The Christ Redeemer statue, at the top of Corcovado Mountain (710m / 2330ft), is certainly Brazil’s ...
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...
Join Favela Phoenix for an insightful tour opportunity! You will discover the challenges of life in ...