Rio by air: helicopter tour
- Perfect for a unique and one-of-a-kind way to visit Rio
- Roundtrip transportation included from your hotel
- Make a lap around the Christ Redeemer Statue
- See the major landmarks of Rio from up high
Enjoy unbelievable views of Rio from high above the city! Fly from the Lagoon above Rio’s best green areas. In this 9 minutes flight, you’ll see:
- the threes from the charming Botanical Garden, founded by Former King João VI (then Regent Prince),
- the Tijuca Rainforest
- the Christ Redeemer Statue from up-close
- the beautiful beaches of Rio such as Copacabana
- the Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon
- the Corcovado Mountain and the Guanabara Bay
- ... and much more!
- Roundtrip transfer to hotel
- 9 minutes helicopter flight
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Pick-up is organized from your hotel
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
- The flight is first come first served
- There is a minimum of three to flight. In the unlikely event that the minimum is not reached, you will be refunded
- It is recommended you call us to check if weather conditions are preventing the helicopter from flying
- Please call to confirm your tour at least 72 hours prior to the activity time to organize your pick-up
- You will need to present your voucher on the day of the tour. You can choose to print it or to bring a mobile version of it on your smartphone or tablet
- This tour is available from Monday to Friday at 9:00 am
Rio’s highest peak, Pico da Tijuca (1022m – 3353ft) is located in the middle of the Tijuca Forest, o...
The Christ Redeemer statue, at the top of Corcovado Mountain (710m / 2330ft), is certainly Brazil’s ...
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...
Set free your adventurous side and visit the unlimited natural sites of Rio de Janeiro! Walk under t...
Join Favela Phoenix for an insightful tour opportunity! You will discover the challenges of life in ...
Hike the famed Morro do Iramaos, a stunning hill on the edge of the bustling Brazilian beachside cit...