3-hour guided tour in the Vatican Museums and St Peter's Basilica
- Enjoy one of the most important art collections at the Vatican Museums
- Admire the breathtaking frescos by Michelangelo in the Sistine Chapel
- Marvel at the masterpieces inside St Peter’s Basilica
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s Basilica.
Following a knowledgeable and passionate guide, your tour will begin at the Vatican Museums with its immense collection added to by the Popes throughout the centuries.
The itinerary includes the Pio Clementino Hall, the Laocoon and Apollo Belvedere, the Maps Gallery, the Candelabra Gallery, the Tapestries Gallery and the Sistine Chapel to admire the breathtaking frescos by Michelangelo, one of the most celebrated masterpieces in the world.
From the Museum you will exit directly into St Peter's Basilica, the most important Christian Church in the world, heart of the Catholic religion, where you will marvel at, among others, Michelangelo's masterpiece La Pietà and the impressive Baldachin Altar by Bernini.
The tour ends in the suggestive St Peter's Square, dominated by Michelangelo's imposing Cupola and surrounded by the famous Bernini's double Colonnade.
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (aged 4-12)
Via Santamaura, 28, 00192 Roma RM
Meet at the Bras-Tours agency.
- Maximum of 18 people per tour group
- The Museum requires that wheelchair bound clients follow a different itinerary, therefore are unable to join this tour route
- It is not permitted to enter Churches in shorts, uncovered shoulders, miniskirts
- It is forbidden to bring into Museum metal objects, backpacks, umbrellas
- Should St Peter’s Basilica be closed for religious ceremonies, the tour will instead include the visit of Raphael’s rooms
- Mondays to Saturdays at 10.00am and 2.00pm
- Early morning tour is available on Mondays and Tuesdays; Thursdays to Saturdays at 9.00am
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to tours start time