- Discover the marvellous city of Rome in just 72 hours
- Visit two museums or archeological sites of your choice free
- Get free access to metros, trams and buses
- Access to discounts for shows, events and exhibitions
The 72 hour Rome Pass, promoted by Roma Capitale and the Minister of Arts, Culture and Tourism, in collaboration with ATAC, is the best tourism/cultural card in Rome, offering discounts on museums, archeological sites and public transport to discover the beauty of the city in just 72 hours.
- Free entrance to the first museum or archeological site of your choice, including any exhibitions inside
- Reduced entrance to all following museums/archeological sites for the proceeding 72 hours of validity, including the exhibitions within the museums.
- Free use of public transport included in offer (busses, metro, trams) valid for 72 hours from first activation. Valid on all local Atac transport (bus, tram, A, B, B1 and C metro lines and rail lines Roma-Lido, Roma Flaminio Piazza del Popolo-Viterbo (until Sacrofano) and Roma-Giardinetti), inside the Roma Capitale area. Special connection lines including all connections to both Fiumicino e Ciampino Aeroporto are not included.
- Discounts for shows, events and other agreed upon services
In an extraordinary journey through history, art and culture, the Rome Pass includes more than 45 museums, monuments, archeological areas and more, making it a unique card due to the high number and impressive nature of the places included. Click here for the full list of all museums, monuments and archeological sites included.
- Free entrance to two museums or archeological sites
- Use of the metro, bus and tram
- Discounts and special prices for events, shows and tourist services
- Map of Rome with Tourist Information Points, metro stations, museums and sites
- Entrance to the Vatican Museum is not included
- Special means of public transport such as any connections to airports and le ferrovie regionali Trenitalia FL (ex FR) are not included
- For information on reductions/free entrance based on age or other criteria by the network of museums and archeological sites and the city of Rome, click on the Normativa vigente which regulates entrance to these cultural sites.
- At museums and national archeological sites (including the Colosseum), there is free entrance the first Sunday of every months, excluding special exhibits or shows
- RomaPass owners (48 and 72 hours) are entitled to reduced entry to ARA COM'ERA and Viaggi nell'Antica Roma from Sunday to Thursday
- Entrance is always free for the following museums, even without the Rome Pass: Accademia Nazionale di San Luca, Museo Carlo Bilotti a Villa Borghese, Museo della Repubblica Romana e della memoria garibaldina, Museo delle Mura, Museo di Casal de’ Pazzi, Museo di Scultura Antica Giovanni Barracco, Museo Napoleonico, Museo Pietro Canonica a Villa Borghese, Villa di Massenzio.
- Reimbursements are not provided in the case of theft, loss or failure to pick up your Rome Pass
- If the card does not function properly, take it to the nearest PIT (tourist information point) to fix any technical issue or exchange the card if necessary
- Remember that the code required to pick-up your Rome Pass card is that indicated under the barcode upon purchase
- Remember that the code required to pick-up your Rome Pass card is that indicated under the barcode upon purchase. The card must be used before 31st December 2018.
- Cards purchased online can only be picked up at Tourist Information Points in Rome: Castel S. Angelo, P.zza Pia - next to Castel Sant'Angelo's gardens 9.30am-7.00pm. Ciampino, G.B.Pastine Airport (Arrivals), 8.30am-6.00pm. Cinque Lune, Piazza delle Cinque Lune (Piazza Navona), 9.30am-7.00pm. Fiumicino, Leonardo Da Vinci Airport - Terminal T3, 8.00am-8.45pm. Fori Imperiali, Via dei Fori Imperiali, 15th-30th June 9:00am-8.30pm, July, 1-August, 31 9.00am-9.30pm, 1st-15th September 9:00am-8.30pm, September, 1-December,31 9.30am-7.00pm. Minghetti, Via Marco Minghetti (corner of Via del Corso) 9.30am-7.00pm. Nazionale, Via Nazionale (Palazzo delle Esposizioni) 9.30am-7.00pm. Sonnino, Piazza Sidney Sonnino (Trastevere) 10.30am-8.00pm. Termini, Termini Train Station - Via Giovanni Giolitti 34, building F - platform 24, 8.00am-6.45pm
- The card must be fully filled out and is non-transferrable and must be showed with a valid ID upon request by museum personnel
- At the Colosseum and the Sant'Angelo Castle, holders of the Rome Pass have direct access at the security check point, without passing through the ticket office. It is advised that during this period, security checks have been intensified and therefore there could be long lines
- Please note that oftentimes, museums are closed on Mondays (with the exception of the Colosseum, Traiano Market, Capitoline Museum, Ara Pacis Museum and the Baths of Caracalla). Museums are usually closed as well on 25 December, 1 January and 1 May. Please check the hours and closures online before planning your visit
How to use the card:
- fill out on the back of the card your full name and card activation date (non-transferable card)
- valid for 72 hours from the date first used to enter a museum/monument/exhibit and/or first use of public transport
- activate at the first use of the card (museum, monument, public transport, etc.)
- enter directly at the entrance of the first site, while afterwards, go straight to the ticket office to get your reduction
- if requested, you may be required to show a valid identification
- the card is contactless and therefore should be held close to the card reader but does not need to be inserted inside
- your card, along with a valid ID, should be showed whenever requested by museum personnel
- The card must be used before 31st December 2018.
- The card is valid for 72 hours from the first use at a museum, monument or use of public transport
Se preferisci visitare la Galleria e il Museo Borghese di Roma a tuo piacimento, senza guida, ma vuo...
Il Vaticano è ricco di tesori inestimabili che lasciano incantati i visitatori che arrivano qui per ...
Gli inestimabili capolavori dei Musei Vaticani rappresentano un tesoro da non perdere. Essendo una d...
Hai sempre sognato di visitare il Vaticano, ma non sopporti di perdere tempo in lunghe file? Ecco la...
Se preferisci visitare autonomamente i Musei Vaticani senza una visita guidata, saltando comunque la...
Partecipa alla visita guidata della Basilica di San Pietro con un ingresso riservato per scoprire i ...
Se hai sempre voluto entrare al Vaticano ma l'idea di rimanere fermo in fila ti blocca... allora la ...
La guida ti aspetterà in cima alle scale della Basilica di Santa Maria di Aracoeli, da dove inizia i...
ANTICO TOUR DI ROMA CON COLOSSEO (durata 3 ore)Trascorri una mezza giornata vedendo tutti i siti ess...
Unisciti a noi per un tour di un giorno da Roma verso uno dei siti archeologici più famosi del mondo...