- At the moment of purchase, you will be required to provide place and date (that needs to be at least 24 hours later than the date of purchase) of your card's pick up
- During the post-Covid-19 period, many museums and archaeological sites require a mandatory reservation for the date/time of visit after booking. You will receive indications on how to do this in your voucher
- Reimbursements are not provided in the case of theft, loss or failure to pick up your Rome Pass. If the card does not function properly, take it to the nearest Tourist Information Point to fix any technical issue or exchange the card if necessary
- Remember that the collection code of your Roma Pass 72 hours card is the one indicated below the barcode
- Cards purchased online can only be picked up at Tourist Information Points in Rome
- The card must be fully filled out and is non-transferrable. It must be showed with a valid ID upon request by control staff
- At the Colosseum and the Sant'Angelo Castle, holders of the Rome Pass 72 hours have direct access at the security check point, without having to pass through the ticket office. Please note that for reasons of public order, security checks have been intensified and therefore there could be long lines
- Please note that museums are usually closed on Mondays (with the exception of the Colosseum, Traiano Market, Capitoline Museum, Ara Pacis Museum and the Baths of Caracalla). Museums are usually closed on 25 December, 1 January and 1 May. Please always check the closing times and days on the official website of the museum you intend to visit before planning your trip
- The pass includes a visit of the archaeological area of the Circus Maximus, the Forum Pass SUPER (Imperial Forum, Roman Forum, Palatine and Villas) and the experiences "Circus Maximo Experience" and "Caracalla 4D" (tour in AR)
- Roma Pass holders are able to use the tourist reception services and have free access to the guarded toilets of the new P.Stop network
How to use the card:
- Fill out the back of the card your full name and date of activation. Your card cannot be used by other people
- The card will be valid for 72 hours from the first activation in any museum/monument/exhibit or from the first use of public transport
- The card will be activated on your first visit to any site/museum/monument/exhibit or your first trip using public transport.
- Enter directly at the entrance of the first site, while from the second site onwards, go to the ticket office to get your reduction
- It will be valid 72 hours after activation time
- If requested by control staff, you will have to show your card together with valid ID
- The card is contactless so it is not required to physically insert the card into the card reader but can be held close to it
The Colosseum and the archaeological sites of Palazzo Valentini/Domus Romane require reservation, even for holders of Roma Pass.
For the Colosseum, Roma Pass holders can book in three ways: online, through the call center (0639967575), at the ordinary ticket offices of the Roman Forum - Palatine, only on the same day (subject to availability) - the ticket office will issue a free receipt indicating the time of entry.
An additional charge of €2 per person will be made for online and call center bookings, while reservations made on the same day are free of charge. You will receive full instructions on how to book your entrance to the Colosseum at the Roma Pass collection centers. Please note: visitors who go to the access point without the Roma Pass will not be able to access the monument, even if they have made a reservation.
To book admission to the archaeological sites of Palazzo Valentini/Domus Romane, you must call the dedicated call centre at 06 32810 (open Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 6.00pm - Saturday from 9.00am to 1.00pm) or send an email to email@example.com. Reservations are free of charge. For booking requests via email, answers will be sent within 48 hours. It is possible to book even if you do not have your Roma Pass card yet, however you must provide the name of the Roma Pass holder.