Ancient Appian Way and Park of the Aqueducts e-bike tour
- Join a tour of the Ancient Appian Way and its surroundings
- Experience a 27 km ride, mainly offroad
- See the ancient Roman Aqueducts
Get ready for a bike tour along the Appian Way to discover the wonders surrounding it: from sepulchers to Roman statues, from the ruins of a circus to an imperial palace, from Christian catacombs to pagan mausoleums. Head towards the ancient Roman aqueducts and enjoy a ride through the Roman countryside which impressed 19th-century travelers such as Byron, Goethe, and Stendhal.
An extraordinary tour of absolute beauty. A journey into a unique environment, in which miraculously intact nature, free from modernization, forms a backdrop to the continuous passage of historical, cultural and artistic events.
Highlights to see on the way:
- Baths of Caracalla
- Aurelian Walls
- Ancient Appian Way park
- Circus of Maxentius
- Mausoleum of Caecilia Metella
- Park of the Aqueducts
- ... and much more!
- Quality electric-assist mountain bike (or a carbon mountain bike, if you prefer)
- Helmet (mandatory)
- English-speaking guide
- Pick up/Drop off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuites (optional)
- Infants (1-4): free
Via Labicana 49, 00184 Rome, Italy
TopBike Rental & Tours Shop.
- Length: 27 km, 70% off-road
- Intermediate difficulty level
- Infants (1-4 years) must travel on child seats
- For children (5-8 years) bike extensions are provided
- Guests must wear the bike helmet provided during the bike tour
- The tour runs if a minimum of 3 participants applies. You will be offered an alternative tour or a full refund in case of cancellation
Every day at 09:00 am
Follow in the footsteps of the emperors and of Roman citizens in a 3-hours tour, discovering the anc...
The Roman Holiday Tour departs from Piazza del Popolo, one of the most famous piazzas in Rome, in th...
The Tour starts in Villa Borghese, at the end of viale Belvedere, where our staff will conduct an in...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...