Complete skip-the-line Vatican tour for small groups
- Save your time! Guided tour with entrance ticket included
- A route specially designed to include all the treasures
- Gape at Michelangelo's works in the Sistine Chapel
- See the Bernini's baldacchino altar and Michelangelo's Pietà
This is the tour for people who want to see everything and get the total Vatican experience. With an expert guide, you’ll spend three hours seeing everything you’ve heard or read about, including:
- Express tickets to skip the lines
- Tour of the galleries: the famous pieces and some surprises
- The Raphael Rooms
- The Belvedere courtyard with Apollo Belvedere sculpture and the Laocoön group
- The Pinecone Courtyard
- The galleries of the Candelabra, the Maps, and the Tapestries
- The Sistine Chapel with detailed viewing tips
- St. Peter’s Basilica direct via the exclusive ‘guides-only’ passage
- One hour to enjoy the glory of St Peter’s
- Michelangelo’s ‘Pietà’ (the only piece he ever signed)
- Bernini’s soaring baldacchino altar
- The feet of St. Peter, which pilgrims rub for good luck
- St Peter’s Square
- Groups limited to 15 people for enhanced contact
- Skip-the-line access ticket and guided visit to the Vatican Museums
- Skip-the-line access and guided tour of St. Peter's Basilica
- Headsets for every guest
- Expert guide
- Small groups of 15 people or fewer
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Infants (0-3): free (no reservation required)
- Children (4-12): reduced price
Via del Governatorato, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Ватикан
- Meeting point is at the green bar (called l'Ottagono) in Piazza del Risorgimento.
- We meet just outside the green bar in the middle of Piazza del Risorgimento Square. This is the only bar/cafè located on the square. The bar is on the side of the square towards via Crescensio - close to Tram stop number 19.
- The closest Metro/Underground stop is Ottaviano.
- As with all museums, particular galleries of the Vatican museums can sometimes be closed without prior notice and pieces removed for restoration or loan. In the case of a gallery being closed, your guide will take you to another section of the museums instead.
- On rare occasions, when St. Peter's Basilica is being prepared for high masses or a special private event, including the Easter ceremonies, the tour group exit and/or the basilica itself can be closed without prior notification. Your guide will still give you an introduction to the church should you wish to visit this on your own at a later occasion. We are unable to provide refunds or discounts.
- While the Vatican Museums are equipped with elevators for wheelchair and stroller access, they are not conveniently located on the group tour route and only give access to specific sections of the Museums. As a result, we cannot accommodate wheelchairs on any of our group Vatican tours.
- Morning Departure Time: 09.45am (meet strictly at 09.30am)
- Afternoon Departure Time:
- Until 28 Feb 2017: 01.00pm (meet strictly at 12.45pm)
- From 01 Mar 2017: 01.30pm (meet strictly at 1.15pm)
Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
The Vatican can be bewildering to the first-time visitor. That’s why this tour offers you an expert ...
Choose, according to your needs, between the two packages: priority dedicated entrance or priority d...
See the wonders of ancient Rome as most people don’t – jumping queues in a small group with an exper...
Experience the essential sites of ancient Rome with a professional guide who’ll make it all come to ...
Grazie all'accesso privilegiato (salta fila) ammirerai una delle più vaste collezioni di arte del mo...
This tour is the first of its kind! An original Crypts & Catacombs tour that will take you to explor...
The National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo can be considered at the same time a monument, an archaeol...
See the best of Rome with a three-hour guided tour of city’s most famous sites. This mixture of anci...
Meet your guide at Piazza San Clemente, pay your entrance fee, and make your way inside the square’s...
Explore the best of ancient Rome on a 3-hour walking tour with a dedicated personal tour guide to sh...