Early morning Vatican Museums tour with pick-up
- Visit the Vatican Museums in absolute calm and peace without the stress of long lines and huge crowds
- Explore one of the most important museums in the world and learn all there is to know about its main highlights
- Enter the Basilica of St. Peter's and admire all of the incredible art that surrounds you
Enjoy the masterpieces of the Vatican Museums in absolute calm and peace without the stress of long lines and huge crowds. Visit the site early in the morning and take in the beauty of the magnificently adorned halls without the noise of hundreds of tourists.
After being picked up from your accommodation, you'll get to skip the long lines with your early morning admission ticket and access directly the metal detector control. You'll begin your experience from the gorgeous panoramic terrace that offers a stunning view of St. Peter’s dome overlooking the Vatican Gardens; the perfect spot to take a great picture!
Your guide will then walk you through all the main highlights of the museums: the Pio Clementino Museum, famous for its unique Greek and Roman statues such as the Laocoon group, the enormous Tapestry Hall and finally the Sistine Chapel whose impact in history, religion and visual arts has no equal in the world.
At the end of your tour, you'll reach the most important Catholic Church in the world: St. Peter’s Basilica. Once you enter you'll be overwhelmed by the astonishing details and the quantity of beautiful art that surrounds you. This is where Michelangelo’s sculpture Pietà is kept and the tombs of the popes including St. John Paul II’s and St. Peter the Apostle.
- Licensed tour guide
- Special tickets for early morning entrance
- Transfer to the Vatican in a luxury air-conditioned vehicle
- Complimentary bottled water
- Audio headsets to hear your guide
- Transfer back to your accommodation
- Infants (0-5 years): free
- Children (6-14 years): reduced
Hotel pick-up is included; please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Your tour guide will wait for you at the agreed-upon pick-up location for a maximum of 30 minutes. Missed tours cannot be refunded
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended since this tour involves a fair amount of walking
- Please remember to inform us if a member of your party needs wheelchair access
- The tour operator is not responsible for last-minute, unpredictable closures, strikes or union meetings. Nevertheless, the tour operator will be happy to offer customers an extended tour for the remaining time
- The audio headsets will be provided only if there is a minimum of 8 people in the group
- Dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Pick-up at 7.30am
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...
Sabato 28 settembre 2019 Minù presents DREAMERS Apollonia Germano Ventura Sognare non è un rimedio, ...
Sabato 28 settembre 2019 Minù presents DREAMERS Lamache Jujet Sognare non è un rimedio, ma il punto ...