Pasta-making class: cook, dine & drink wine with a local chef
- Learn how to make pasta from scratch with a professional Italian chef, in a small group (14 people)
- Enjoy your homemade meal in a beautiful Roman apartment in the historic center
- Return home and impress your friends with the delicious meal you learned to make
- Fun, memorable and the perfect way to spend your time in Rome
- Get to know each other over a traditional aperitif with prosecco
Feel like a local as an Italian chef welcomes you to a private Roman apartment, teaching you how to make pasta from scratch - while sampling wines and seasonal starters. Then enjoy the meal you cooked on the rooftop terrace. With small groups of only 14 people or fewer (and a few glasses of wine) it will be more like a meal with friends than a traditional cooking class. The most fun, authentic and hands-on way to dine in Rome.
There’s nothing like a home-cooked, Italian meal, especially when it’s been prepared with the help of a professional chef, and when you get to enjoy it on the terrace of a beautiful Roman apartment! This is an experience that only “real Romans” (and ones who are friends with a chef!) usually get to have. Now, you can, too!
Meet the chef in his gorgeous Roman apartment. You’ll be greeted with prosecco and snacks, the perfect aperitivo to get your class started! Enjoy the view from the terrace (weather permitting) as you get to know the other participants.
Once you’ve relaxed, it’s time to learn how to make pasta from scratch. If you want to make authentic Italian food at home, this is the number-one skill to learn. Your chef guides you through the hands-on process, fun for both children and adults. Feel free to pick his brain about all things food- and Rome-related. This is your chance to learn how to cook, and eat, like a local.
Next, it’s time to eat. Enjoy your home-cooked pasta, along with wine, out on the terrace. By the end, you won’t just leave with a fun, rewarding memory for the whole family. You’ll also leave with the know-how to make an authentic Italian dish that’s sure to impress your friends back home!
- All ingredients for your meal (which you eat after)
- Two different types of pasta (one of which Ravioli!)
- Prosecco, wine, aperitivo and dessert
- Expert Italian chef to guide you
- Small groups of 14 people or fewer
- Gratuities for guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Infants (0-3): free (no reservation required)
- Children (4-12): reduced price
Vicolo dei Granari, 3-5, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
At the statue of Giordano Bruno, located in the center of Campo dei Fiori, on his front side. Campo dei Fiori is a main, centrally located square, a few blocks south-west from the intersection of Corso del Rinascimento and Corso Vittorio Emanuele.
- Our chefs will show our customers how to make two different pasta dishes One of the dishes will be a Ravioli dish.
- Please notify us of any food allergies, dietary restrictions, or other special requirements during your Rome pasta making class
- If the weather does not permit eating on the terrace, the aperitivo and meal will be held indoors
- Unfortunately, due to layout of the building we cannot accommodate wheelchairs on this tour.
Morning Tour: 11:00 am (arrive strictly at 10:45 am)
- Until 31 October 2018: 06:45 pm (arrive strictly at 06:30 pm)
- 01 November 2018 - 28 February 2019: 05:45 pm (arrive strictly at 05:30 pm)
- From 01 March 2019: 05:15 pm (arrive strictly at 05:00 pm)
Punctuality is very important as your coordinator/chef will be at the meeting point before walking you to the location of the pasta making class.
Venture off the beaten path to experience the real flavors of Rome in the vibrant neighbourhoods of ...
You will meet your personal Chef in the morning at his place near the Colosseum to start a wonderful...
On this unique pasta cooking experience you will have the chance to spend time with an Italian famil...
Meet your professional guide and embark on your tour, starting with a visit to Piazza di Spagna wher...
Learn to make real Italian food in a “hands-on cooking” class and take back with you a piece of Ital...
Great for food and wine lovers, this intimate dining experience hosted by an esteemed English-speaki...
Modern Rome, the capital of Italy, has been said to have one foot in the past and one in the present...
Enjoy the genuine Roman lifestyle during an experience dedicated to traditional food and wine, beaut...
On this half day tour, you'll get to visit the highlights of Rome by minivan, which will drop you of...
Casale del Giglio is a member of The Grand Wine Tour: an Association of the finest wineries across I...