- Capture picturesque images of Rome at twilight and night
- Learn techniques for shooting in natural and artificial lighting with a professional photographer
- Explore the historical center, monuments and narrow streets of Rome at night
Photograph a portrait of Rome at night! You will photograph the outstanding beauty and mystery of the historical center of Rome during twilight and night, learning the techniques to shoot in every light condition, natural and artificial. Your tour will focus on urban landscape: streets, architectures, monuments, squares and picturesque Rome’s glimpses. If you love Night Photography and want to improve your photographic skills join Marco Bulgarelli's night photo tour, for an opportunity to take home a memorable collection of photographs of the authentic Rome.
Your specially designed photography tour will explore the historical center of the Eternal City at night and take a look at Rome's most important sights. Stroll around the narrow alleys after dusk and allow yourself to be enchanted by the magical atmosphere of Rome at night. This tour welcome all photographers from beginners and amateurs to advanced.
- English speaking photography instructor/guide
- All photo equipment
- Meals and beverages
Piazza di Ponte S. Angelo, 29 00186 Roma RM
At the corner of Piazza di Ponte S. Angelo and Via del Banco di Santo Spirito.
- This is a walking tour, comfortable shoes and a small bottle of water are recommended
- During the tour you can stop for gelato, pizza or coffee at any time
- This tour operates at a relaxed pace
- A lightweight tripod is recommended
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Night tour from 25 March to 27 October starts at 7.00pm
- Night tour from 28 October to 27 March starts at 6.00pm
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour
Admirez le coucher du soleil sur les toits de Rome et profitez de l'atmosphère romantique de la vill...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Take part in a once-in-a-lifetime tour where you can be a part of the papal audience and see the pop...
Esplora il mercato locale e le storiche botteghe alimentari romane ed acquista i migliori ingredient...