Photography tour of Rome at night
- Capture picturesque images of Rome at twilight and night
- Learn techniques for shooting in natural and artificial lighting with a professional photographer
- Explore the historical center, monuments and narrow streets of Rome at night
Take in all of Rome's nighttime beauty! You will photograph its gorgeous views and its mystery while discovering the historical center twilight and night, learning the techniques to shoot in every light condition, natural and artificial. Your tour will focus on urban landscape: streets, architectures, monuments, squares and picturesque Rome’s glimpses. If you love Night Photography and want to improve your photographic skills join Marco Bulgarelli's night photo tour, for an opportunity to take home a memorable collection of photographs of Rome's most authentic self.
Your specially designed photography tour will let you explore the center of the Eternal City at night and take a look at Rome's most important sights. Stroll around the narrow alleys after dusk and be enchanted by the magical atmosphere. This tour welcomes all photographers from beginners and amateurs to advanced.
- English speaking photography instructor/guide
- All photo equipment
- Meals and beverages
Piazza di Ponte S. Angelo, 29 00186 Roma RM
At the corner of Piazza di Ponte S. Angelo and Via del Banco di Santo Spirito.
- This is a walking tour, comfortable shoes and a small bottle of water are recommended
- During the tour you can stop for gelato, pizza or coffee at any time
- The tour operates at a relaxed pace
- A lightweight tripod is recommended
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Night tour from 25 March to 27 October starts at 7.00pm
- Night tour from 28 October to 27 March starts at 6.00pm
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
With your children, discover the great accomplishments of the Ancient Roman Emperors at the Colosseu...
Season 2018/2019 - Minù presents DJs ARE NOT SUPERHEROES Humility is always the best record a DJ can...