Enjoy a unique experience with a local expert guide through the streets of Rome. Walk by three of the places showed in the Lizzie Mcguire Movie: the Spanish Steps where Lizzie and Paolo emerge after she has her fun appointment with his stylist and picks out her outfit for the Music Awards. Trevi's Fountain in the heart of Rome, where Lizzie takes part in the tradition of making a wish on a coin and throwing it into the fountain. And finally, the Colosseum where she gets to make her musical debut. In the course of just four hours you'll find out all there is to know about these magical places.
The Lizzie Mcguire small group tour of Rome
Language: English , Spanish
Availability: Wednesday and Saturday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Do this because
- Enjoy a unique experience with a local expert guide through the streets of Rome
- Walk by three of the places showed in the Lizzie Mcguire Movie: the Spanish Steps, the Trevi fountain and the Colosseum
- Take in the magical atmosphere of the Eternal City and find out all there is to know about these special sites
What to expect
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Pick-up and transfers
Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Rome RM, Italy.
In front of the fountain La Barcaccia.
What to remember
- This experience allows a maximum of 10 people
- This tour is offered in English and Spanish. Please contact the tour operator to let them know in which language you would like your tour to be in; you'll find the contact info in the voucher you'll receive after booking
Wednesday and Saturday at 2.30pm.
In.Ci.Tur Soc. Coop.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.