Trastevere food tour with private guide
- Enjoy the best culinary experiences of your life in Trastevere
- Discover Trastevere’s neighborhood with a licensed guide
- Taste authentic flavors of Rome
Join a food tour through the Trastevere neighborhood to experience the real Roman flavors where locals have been dining for centuries. Enjoy Italian dishes that you can only taste in Italy's capital city including pizza bianca, fried zucchini flowers and artichokes alla Romana. This tour is a must-do for foodies!
Explore the narrow cobble stoned streets of the Trastevere neighborhood with your private guide and hear captivating stories about the local traditions and food evolutions that have created a foodie scene in this area. Breath in the small village like atmosphere and visit artisan shops to taste the best culinary experiences of your life. Then enter a wine cellar and enjoy a pairing of two wines with finger foods.
- Artisan biscuit (historical workshop), supplì and pizza
- Guided tour of a wine cellar and tasting of two wines paired with finger food
- Licensed guide
- Transportation to Trastevere in a minivan with air-conditioning
- Return transportation from Trastevere (tour ends in Trastevere)
Piazza della Repubblica, 47, 00185 Roma RM
Meet your guide outside of the Boscolo Exedra Hotel, in Piazza della Repubblica.
- Maximum of 7 people per tour
- Tour ends in Trastevere
- Tuesdays to Sundays at 3.30pm
The best way to visit Rome and its sights is to join this 3.5-hour group guided walking tour. Visit ...
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
With your children, discover the great accomplishments of the Ancient Roman Emperors at the Colosseu...
Season 2018/2019 - Minù presents DJs ARE NOT SUPERHEROES Humility is always the best record a DJ can...