Rotterdam harbor cruise
- Experience one of the largest ports in the world
- Enjoy a harbor cruise and admire the sights of Rotterdam
- Learn more through an audio commentary
Experience a special cruise through one of the largest seaports in the world. You will see the impressive skyline of Rotterdam with imposing buildings gliding past you, followed by a unique view of shipyards, docks and the modern transhipment of thousands of containers.
Cruise in the middle of the busy traffic of inland shipping and seagoing vessels. Sail along the steamship Rotterdam, the former flagship of the Holland America Line. You will enjoy an exciting 75-minute cruise and hear a commentary describing everything you see.
- 75-minute cruise
- Audio guide on board in Dutch, English, German and French
- Children ages 4-11: reduced
- Infants ages 0-3: free
Willemsplein 85, 3011 BT Rotterdam, Netherlands
The cruise departs from Willemsplein 85.
- The ships are wheelchair friendly
- Dogs are allowed on this cruise, provided they are kept on a leash
- Availability depends on the season. Please see the calendar for more information
- Spido is less accessible from the city centre due to the Summer Carnival
See the highlights of Rotterdam during this 3-hour walking tour. With your private guide, you’ll get...
Discover Rotterdam while tasting delicious Dutch specialities. On this 3-hour private walking tour y...
Enjoy a two and a half hour walk through the city of Rotterdam. You will be guided by a local archit...
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...
Are you ready to experience the ultimate adventure around the whole of Rotterdam? Just hop-on one th...