Enjoy a day out with huskies at a local husky farm. Meet the arctic animals and their local herder who will explain you all about the fluffy dogs, their life and training. After the introduction it is time to enjoy a sleigh ride. Hop on the sleigh and let the huskies pull you through the beautiful wild countryside of Lapland. Look around and admire the wild winter wonderland passing by. Back at the farm you will try some delicious traditional local gingerbread and warm blueberry juice.
Excursions & day trips
10km Husky sleigh ride adventure
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Dutch , Finnish , Chinese
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Try some traditional Finnish snacks and drinks
- Visit a husky farm and meet the arctic animals
- Go on a fun husky sleigh ride
- Learn about the dogs from the local herder
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Dutch, Finnish, German, French, Italian, Spanish or Chinese speaking guide upon request
- Pick-up and drop-off for free from your hotel within a 16km radius of Rovaniemi city center
- Visit to a husky farm including a 10km husky sleigh ride
- Gingerbread snacks and hot blueberry juice
What's not included
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel outside a 16km radius of Rovaniemi city center available for a small fee
- Infant (0-4 years): free
- Child (4-14 years): reduced
- Pick-up from Rovaniemi hotels only
Check HERE the full list of pick-up locations in Rovaniemi. Please keep in mind that If your hotel is not mentioned on the list and you still wish to arrange the pick-up you will have to pay an extra fee on site.
What to remember
- A minimum of two persons is necessary for this tour to take place
- Children under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Pick-up is available for free within a 16km radius of Rovaniemi, outside the radius pick-up is available for an extra fee. Please be ready 10-minutes before pick-up time
- Daily at 8.30am
Nordic Unique Travels
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.