Visit a reindeer farm in a forest 25 km away from Rovaniemi. There, you can feed the delightful and friendly reindeer, take pictures with them and enjoy the most traditional Sami hand-made bread and Arctic black tea/coffee. Later, get in a warm sleigh and let the reindeer bring you to the primaeval forest to hunt the Auroras!
Reindeer Sami experience and northern lights
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Dutch , Finnish , Chinese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Escape from the city for a night of reindeer and Auroras!
- Visit a traditional Finnish reindeer farm about 25 km north from Rovaniemi
- Learn about the Sami culture and reindeer herding
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, Finnish, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Winter clothes (overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
- One-hour northern lights hunt on a reindeer-pulled sleigh
- Campfire snacks and hot drink
- Pick-up from Rovaniemi hotels only
Check HERE the full list of pick-up locations in Rovaniemi. Please keep in mind that If your hotel is not mentioned on the list and you still wish to arrange the pick-up you will have to pay an extra fee on site.
What to remember
- Northern lights sightings are subject to weather conditions and solar activity so therefore they are not guaranteed!
- Minimum purchase: two adults
- Daily from November to May
- Starting time is between 7.00pm and 8.00pm depending on the season
NORDIC UNIQUE TRAVELS OY
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.