Go on a hike to explore the magical winter wonderland in a special way. Put on your snowshoes and follow your guide into the wild woods of Lapland. Take in the beautiful scenery of the arctic forests and if you are lucky you might spot some arctic animals. Pass by frozen rapids and waterfalls during this snowy adventure. Warm up by a campfire and enjoy a delicious Finnish BBQ with some local blueberry tea.
Snowshoeing adventure in Lapland
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Dutch , Finnish , Chinese
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience the wild winter wonderland in Lapland
- Hike around the beautiful Finnish nature by snowshoe
- Learn from your expert guide
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ prepared by a campfire
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Winter clothing (overalls, boots and gloves)
- Snowshoes and a snowshoeing hike
- Campfire BBQ including pork sausage, fish soup, blueberry tea
- English-speaking tour guide
- Dutch, Finnish, German, French, Italian, Spanish or Chinese speaking guide upon request
- Pick-up and drop-off for free from your hotel within a 16km radius of Rovaniemi city center
What's not included
- Pick-up and drop-off your hotel outside a 16km radius of Rovaniemi city center available for an extra fee
- Infant (0-4 years): free
- Child (4-14 years): reduced
- Pick-up from Rovaniemi hotels only
Check HERE the full list of pick-up locations in Rovaniemi. Please keep in mind that If your hotel is not mentioned on the list and you still wish to arrange the pick-up you will have to pay an extra fee on site.
What to remember
- A minimum of 2 persons per tour is required for this tour to take place
- Children under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Remember to wear warm clothing for the tour
- Vegetarian and vegan meal options are available, please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before the event
- Please be ready 10-minutes before pick-up time
- Pick-up is available for free within a 16km radius of Rovaniemi, outside the radius pick-up is available for an extra fee.
- Daily at 10.00am
NORDIC UNIQUE TRAVELS OY
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.