Saint Petersburg CityPass
- Visit top 20 attractions while saving time and money
- Discover Saint Petersburg at your own pace
- Enjoy special bonuses just for CityPass holders
- Save up to 80% on total admission costs
- You pay once and you don't need to buy tickets anymore
- Enjoy a romantic river cruise under the bridges of the Neva River
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, river cruises, and bus tours. Your St. Petersburg CityPass lets you explore Saint Petersburg on your own time with entry to 21 museums, access to the double-decker city tour bus, six excursions and discounts at restaurants, bars and cafes. You'll also get a free guidebook available in Rusian or English.
With th St Petersburg CityPass, take your pick from:
- Grand Market Russia Interactive Museum
- Savior on Spilled Blood
- Faberge Museum
- Mikhailovsky Palace (Russian Museum)
- Marble Palace (Russian Museum)
- Stroganov Palace (Russian Museum)
- St. Michael’s Castle (Russian Museum)
- Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines
- Central Naval Museum
- Cruiser «Aurora»
- Sheremetev Palace — Museum of Music
- St. Petersburg State Museum of Theatre and Music
- Chaliapin Memorial Apartment
- Rimsky-Korsakov Museum
- Samoilov Family Museum
- «Petrovskaya Akvatoria» Historical Theatrical Scale Model
- Museum and Exhibition Center ROSPHOTO
- Peter and Paul Cathedral
- Burial place of the imperial family
- Prison «Trubetskoy Bastion»
- St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- St. Isaac’s Cathedral Colonnaded Walkway
- Russian Museum of Ethnography
- St. Petersburg City Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Walking Tour with St. Petersburg Free Tour
- High-speed hydrofoils to Peterhof
- City Sightseeing. Canal Cruise
- Gala Petersburg and the Gulf of Finland
- Evening Cruise with a live music
- Admission to 23 museums
- Entry to six excursions
- Special discounts are restaurants, cafes, and bars
- Guidebook in English or Russian
You can exchange the voucher into the St. Petersburg CityPass service package by the address: "The Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines". Address: Konyushennaya Square Street, 2 B. Working hours: 11:00-20:00 every day.
Start from Nevskiy Prospekt metro station along Griboyedov Canal’s Embankment till the Italian Bridge to cross the canal and the roadway. Turn right and go forward to the end of the street, turn left and after 60 steps you will see the barrier. The Museum is located in the courtyard.
- The activation of the card begins with the first use and it is available for is valid for two, three or five consecutive days. You can use the CityPass during the year after buying it
- The water excursion season usually lasts from April until the end of October. In case of bad weather, it can also end prior to this date. In case this happens the tour provider will not be responsible
- St. Petersburg CityPass is valid for two, three or five consecutive days
- Operating hours of sights and attractions vary
At the 'Feel Yourself Russian' folk show at Nikolayevsky Palace in Saint Petersburg, you'll grow mor...
Choose this essential one-day excursion to St Petersburg with a private guide to obtain the full und...
This eight hour tour is a great option for art and history lovers who would like to get the maximum ...
St Petersburg is the famous Russian port on the Baltic connecting Russia with the rest of Europe for...
Visit the Hermitage Museum on your own and use skip-the-line concierge service at the same time! Thi...
On this unique sightseeing program you will explore the best of St Petersburg over the course of two...