Small group tour of Catherine Palace and Tsar Village
- Visit Catherine Palace and enjoy its exquisite interior
- Take a walk in one of the most beautiful palace parks in Russia - the Catherine Park
- Experience the wonders of the Amber Room
Catherine Palace and Parks in Pushkin (Tsarskoe Selo) is located in suburbs close to Saint Petersburg and represents the best of Russian royal heritage.
On this tour you will be picked up from your hotel at 10.00am and will be driven to the Palace. When you arrive you will see how its solemn tranquility hypnotizes with grandeur and beauty. Tsarskoe Selo is also tightly connected with the life of the famous Russian poet who suffered a tragic death - Alexander Pushkin. The first owners of Tsarskoe Selo were women: Catherine I, the wife of Peter I, Elisabeth I, their daughter, and Catherine II. Elisabeth I, after she had inherited Tsarskoe Selo, treated it with special affection and named the palace she commissioned to be built after her mother. Catherine Palace is an impressive baroque reconstruction with rooms decorated with gold and mirrors.
On this guided tour of the area you will also have a unique chance to visit the breath-taking Amber Room.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English/ Spanish/French/German/Italian-speaking tour guide
- Chauffeured transportation
- Admissions to Сatherine Palace and parks
- Personal shopping
- Every day except Tuesday from 15 May until 15 October 2018
- Every day except Tuesday, Friday and the last Monday and first Monday of each month from 16 October 2018 until 16 May 2019
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo...
At the 'Feel Yourself Russian' folk show at Nikolayevsky Palace in Saint Petersburg, you'll grow mor...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
In January 1924 Saint Petersburg was renamed into Leningrad. This tour gives you a look to the city ...
St Petersburg is the famous Russian port on the Baltic connecting Russia with the rest of Europe for...