Small-group tour of Tzar's Village and Catherine's Palace from Saint Petersburg
- Escape Saint Petersburg to discover the former country residences of Russia's lavish monarchy
- Skip the line and enjoy special fast-track admission to the palace
- Admire the beautiful palaces and gardens at Pushkin and Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo)
- Enjoy the comfort of a personal tour limited to 6 participants only
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo) - The Imperial Residence outside of Saint Petersburg to see Catherine's Palace and all the beauty it contains.
Enjoy skip-the-line admission to Catherine Palace and avoid the long queues of people at the museum entrance. Your guide will tell you about the majestic palace as learn about its construction and modernization as well as Catherine's penchant for grand balls, jewelry and sumptuous garments. You'll see the detrimental impact World War II left on the palace as you behold the presumed eighth wonder of the world, the Amber Room, which was destroyed and recreated thanks to the talented amber workshop masters.
Next, explore the palace's astounding royal park, abundant with flowerbeds, sculptures and park constructions/ You may have a quick lunch at a cafe or continue your stroll in the park before leaving for Saint Petersburg.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Roundtrip transportation to Tsarskoye Selo by private Mercedes minivan
- Admission to Tsarskoye Selo park
- Admission to Catherine's palace with Amber Room
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and Drinks
Sadovaya ulitsa, 16, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
- Maximum group size: Six people
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour is not available for cruise ship passengers
- Wednesday-Monday: hotel pick-ups commence at 9.15am
- Tour duration is 4 hrs
Discover stories of the Russian Imperial family and aristocracy on a visit to two former Imperial su...
During your join-in small group excursion from Saint Petersburg to the Imperial Residence of Peterho...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
During your private evening river and canal cruise tour of St Petersburg, you will admire the city's...
Are you keen on shopping and would like to learn where the best shops, stores and good venues of Sai...
If you dream of presenting an ingenious gift from Russia to your loved ones - do not hesitate to try...
The "Russian Versailles" is a symbol of the rise of Russia to become a great power of Europe and so ...
Seize the opportunity to hire a guide for four hours - a person who is glad to share his/her knowled...
At the 'Feel Yourself Russian' folk show at Nikolayevsky Palace in Saint Petersburg, you'll grow mor...
Meet your guide at the Alexander Column in Palace Square and skip the long line to enter the Hermita...