Small-group tour of Tzar's Village and Catherine's Palace from Saint Petersburg
- Escape Saint Petersburg to discover the former country residences of Russia's lavish monarchy
- Skip the line and enjoy special fast-track admission to the palace
- Admire the beautiful palaces and gardens at Pushkin and Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo)
- Enjoy the comfort of a personal tour limited to 6 participants only
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo) - The Imperial Residence outside of Saint Petersburg to see Catherine's Palace and all the beauty it contains.
Enjoy skip-the-line admission to Catherine Palace and avoid the long queues of people at the museum entrance. Your guide will tell you about the majestic palace as learn about its construction and modernization as well as Catherine's penchant for grand balls, jewelry and sumptuous garments. You'll see the detrimental impact World War II left on the palace as you behold the presumed eighth wonder of the world, the Amber Room, which was destroyed and recreated thanks to the talented amber workshop masters.
Next, explore the palace's astounding royal park, abundant with flowerbeds, sculptures and park constructions/ You may have a quick lunch at a cafe or continue your stroll in the park before leaving for Saint Petersburg.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Roundtrip transportation to Tsarskoye Selo by private Mercedes minivan
- Admission to Tsarskoye Selo park
- Admission to Catherine's palace with Amber Room
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and Drinks
Sadovaya ulitsa, 16, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
- Maximum group size: Six people
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour is not available for cruise ship passengers
- Wednesday-Monday: hotel pick-ups commence at 9.15am
- Tour duration is 4 hrs
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
Visit Peterhof, a beautiful summer residence of the Russian Imperial family. See both the Grand Pala...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
In January 1924 Saint Petersburg was renamed into Leningrad. This tour gives you a look to the city ...
On the first morning, you will start with a panoramic city tour of St. Petersburg in a comfortable v...
Esta excursión por la Avenida Nevsky te mostrará por qué aquí se estableció la nobleza más important...