St. Petersburg half-day private tour
- Take a four- hour tour of Saint Petersburg with a private guide
- The tour will be customized according to your preferences
- Enjoy the company of your knowledgeable guide who will introduce the city to you
Seize the opportunity to hire a guide for four hours - a person who is glad to share his/her knowledge, show you around the city and make your trip unforgettable and safe. For your four-hour private walking tour of St Petersburg, your guide will meet you at your hotel, and from there, you will set out and explore the city. You may discuss your tour program and itinerary with your guide who will enrich you with knowledge about Russia and Saint Petersburg.
During your walking tour, your guide will take you along Saint Petersburg's beautiful streets to show you the city's highlights and assist you in finding the places you would like to visit.
Do not forget to inform your tour manager about the city attractions you are eager to visit during the tour, so that he could reserve tickets beforehand - and there will be no necessity for you to stand in a line.
In case you are not certain about your preferred list of landmarks, you guide will be happy to make you a list of the city's 'must-see' sights.
St Petersburg's highlights include Church on the Spilled Blood, St Isaac's cathedral, Peter and Paul Fortress, Hermitage, Russian Museum, Alexander-Nevsky Lavra, River and Canal tour and others.
- Professional local guide
- Private half-day walking tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Meeting point: your hotel lobby (please indicate the name and address while booking)
- Prices are per group
- This is a custom tour, so while booking, please specify the following:
- Your preferred language
- Lead passenger (if different from the one making a reservation)
- Sightseeing preferences (so that your tour operator can pre-order your tickets)
- Daily: any time of your choosing but the recommended start time is 9.00am or 10.00am
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo...
At the 'Feel Yourself Russian' folk show at Nikolayevsky Palace in Saint Petersburg, you'll grow mor...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
In January 1924 Saint Petersburg was renamed into Leningrad. This tour gives you a look to the city ...
On the first morning, you will start with a panoramic city tour of St. Petersburg in a comfortable v...