St Petersburg panoramic city tour by retro car
- Enjoy a breathtaking four hour drive along the Neva river in a retro car
- Admire all of Saint Petersburg's signature landmarks as you breeze by them
- Step back in time inside an authentic Soviet era Chaika, Pobeda and Volga car
Treat yourself and your loved ones with a staggering ride on a soviet retro car! You will see all the major city highlights within 4 hour panoramic city drive accompanied by your knowledgeable English/Spanish/Italian guide and an experienced driver who will ensure a comfortable trip for you!
During your four-hour panoramic city tour of St. Petersburg, you will be driven around the city in a private Soviet era retro car with a professional tour guide. Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel where you will hop in to your retro car and let your panoramic city tour of St. Petersburg begin!
In your authentic retro Chaika, Pobeda or Volga car, you'll stop at the most popular places and pass by some of the city's most spectacular sights including, but not limited to:
- Peter's Log cabin
- Nevsky Prospect - the main street of St. Petersburg
- Anichkov Bridge and Anichkov Palace
- Fontanka and Moika Rivers
- Kazan Cathedral
- Admiralty' Palace Square and Alexander Column
- General Headquarters Arch
- Senate Square with the Bronze Horseman monument dedicated to Peter the Great
- Palace Bridge, the monument to Nicholas the First
- St. Nicholas Cathedral
- University Embankment with its historical buildings
- Academy of Sciences
- St. Petersburg State University
- Menshikov Palace' the Academy of Fine Arts
- The Square of Arts with Michael's Palace
- The Mosque
- Smolny Convent
- Taurida Palace
- Foundry Bridge and Foundry Prospect with the "Big House" (the KGB headquarters)
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Transport by private vehicle (Soviet Retro car) for 4 hrs
- Private tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Admissions to any museums
Palace Square, 10, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
- Your centrally located St Petersburg hotel (please indicate it while booking the product)
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller
- Due to extreme popularity of retro cars, we highly recommend to make your reservation well in advance! If a booking is placed, but the vehicles are not available, then your reservation will be cancelled by the tour operator
- Please indicate the preferred tour starting time (between 10.00am and 06.00pm) and the information about your hotel (name and address) while booking the tour
- Daily: the tour departs at whatever time is convenient for you
- Please indicate the preferred tour starting time and the information about your hotel (name and address) while booking the tour
Your customized day tour of St Petersburg will be tailored to your preferences. Use fast track admis...
If you dream of presenting an ingenious gift from Russia to your loved ones - do not hesitate to try...
Interested in learning how to to cook Russian cuisine? This private cooking class in St Petersburg i...
Your one-way or round-trip transfers from the St Petersburg airport or train station let you enjoy a...
There are some different ways to getting to know Saint Petersburg and this walking tour is designed ...
During your walking tour of Saint Petersburg you'll stroll the city with a guide who will show you i...
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo...
Enjoy an excursion to Pushkin (the Tsars’ Village), the favorite palace of Catherine the Great and o...
The Hermitage Theater welcomes you for an enchanting performance of the classic Russian ballet Swan ...