- <li style="display: block; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; margin: 0px; position: absolute; top: 0px; left: -9999px; opacity: 0; overflow: hidden;">
- Sail along Saint Petersburg's famous canals by night
- See the city's glorious historical buildings illuminated
- Private cruise with a local expert tour guide
During your private evening river and canal cruise tour of St Petersburg, you will admire the city's historical buildings, magnificent bridges and scenic views on your way.
Relax, have a glass of Champagne and listen to your guide discuss the beautiful sights and landmarks. As you sail through the Neva, Fontanka and Moika Rivers and Kryukov Canal, feel free to ask your guide as many questions as possible.
- Private one-hour boat tour
- Professional tour guide for the tour, pick-up from hotel and drop-off
- Private transportation to/from the tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
You will be picked up from your hotel/accommodations in St Petersburg; please provide this information while booking.
- Note: Pricing is for the cruise and not per person.
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Dress code is smart - no casual clothes (i.e. jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers)
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum drinking age: 18 years old
- Daily: 5.00pm, 6.00pm,7.00pm
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo...
Enjoy a Russian classical music concert in one of the most sumptuous palaces of the city on the Neva...
Visit Peterhof, a beautiful summer residence of the Russian Imperial family. See both the Grand Pala...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
In January 1924 Saint Petersburg was renamed into Leningrad. This tour gives you a look to the city ...
On the first morning, you will start with a panoramic city tour of St. Petersburg in a comfortable v...