St Petersburg private evening canal cruise
- Sail along Saint Petersburg's famous canals by evening
- See the city's glorious historical buildings illuminated
- Private cruise with a local expert tour guide
During your private evening river and canal cruise tour of St Petersburg, you will admire the city's historical buildings, magnificent bridges and scenic views on your way.
Relax and listen to your guide telling you about the beautiful sights and landmarks. As you sail through the Neva, Fontanka and Moika Rivers and Kryukov Canal, feel free to ask your guide as many questions as possible.
- Private one-hour boat tour
- Professional tour guide for the tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (if relevant option selected)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Fontanka river embankment, 71, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191023
You can choose to be picked up from your hotel or your cruise ship harbor or make your way to the meeting point (Fontanka river embankment, 71) on your own. You can select your preferred option at the time of booking.
- This tour is available also for cruise ship passengers. If you are arriving by cruise ship, please make sure to provide the personal information requested after booking confirmation
- Cruise ship passengers must order the relevant option (it additionally includes visa-free paperwork and roundtrip transfer)
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Dress code is smart - no casual clothes (i.e. jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers)
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Cruise is guided in English, German, French, Chinese (mandarin) and Spanish
- If you would like to take the cruise in Italian or Portuguese, please contact email@example.com to book this option with $55 surcharge
- Daily 6.00pm-10.00pm
- Cruise operates from April to November
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
Choose this essential one-day excursion to St Petersburg with a private guide to obtain the full und...
This eight hour tour is a great option for art and history lovers who would like to get the maximum ...
Discover St. Petersburg at your own pace and explore your favorite parts of the city by hopping on a...
See one of Europe's most exciting cities from a totally unique perspective - a guided boat cruise of...
Get a taste of rich Russian culture with a wide variety of acts. This colorful show lasts 1 hour 50 ...