Visit and tasting at Feudi di San Gregorio
- Visit an iconic estate in Irpinia
- Taste Falanghina and Taurasi wine
- Enjoy lunch or dinner at the starred restaurant Marennà
The Feudi di San Gregorio wine estate is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association - a quality brand that certifies hospitality excellence in local wineries. The Grand Wine Tour is also an online magazine.
The Feudi di San Gregorio wine estate is nestled on a gentle hilltop along Via Appia, between Sannio and Irpinia, in an area called 'San Gregorio'. Established in 1986, the winery is now a symbol of southern Italy's wine-making renaissance and of a genuine drinking culture, focused on rediscovering the innermost identity of Mediterranean flavors. Preserving traditions while also searching for all their unfulfilled potential. Valorizing Southern Italy's finest grape varieties such as Aglianico, Fiano di Avellino and Greco di Tufo, investing in the soil and ancient traditions of Irpinia's viticulture, rebuilding a future for a unique environmental heritage.
Inaugurated in 2004, the new cellar is the result of a long research process, even before being a futuristic architectural project involving world-class professionals. Japanese architect Hikaru Mori had the difficult task of giving architectural unity to the existing structures built over time. Massimo and Lella Vignelli, world-renowned symbols of Italian design and "authors" of the estate's labels, have designed the furnishings and the interiors.
In unique and evocative venues, such as the crystal cellar suspended between the barriques, the aromatic herb garden, the rose garden, the lobby and the Marennà restaurant, stories, emotions and sensory experiences take shape in order to contribute to the culture of good wine.
There are plenty of suggestions for those who want to visit the cellar or take part in a tasting of wines and local products. Furthermore, there's an exclusive area for your business meetings: the elegant and comfortable conference room, endowed with state-of-the-art technical equipment.
Marennà, a starred restaurant, is the utmost expression of Feudi di San Gregorio's hospitality culture.
Marennà, from the Latin word 'merere', evokes something to be deserved, a hard-earned and therefore tastier refreshment. For Feudi di San Gregorio, Marennà means fine cuisine.
Marennà also stands for the culture of eating well, a place where the sophisticated details, the elegant ambiance, the warm hospitality and the open kitchen render your visit a true sensory experience: Chef Paolo Barrale awaits you.
- Cellar and vineyard visit, and tasting of three classic or selected wines
- Cellar and vineyard visit, and tasting of three selected wines paired with cold cuts and cheeses
- Wine cellar visit, 4-course tasting menu with classic wines (lunch or dinner)
- Wine cellar visit, 4-course tasting menu with selected wines (lunch or dinner)
- Winery tour with brunch (min. 15 people)
- Guided tour of the vineyards and cellar
- Wine tasting
- Michelin-starred lunch or dinner (depending on the option you choose)
- Transportation (available upon request)
Contrada Cerza Grossa, 83050 Sorbo Serpico AV
Feudi di San Gregorio winery
- Please specify any food intolerance or allergies when booking
- A minimum of 2 participants is required, except for the option with brunch (min. 15 people required)
- Please note: the restaurant is closed for renovation. Dinner and lunch are momentarily not available but the guided visits of the winery and the wine tastings can still be booked
Tastings from Monday to Saturday:
Lunch and dinner from Wednesday to Sunday:
Meet your guide in the beautiful Piazza Duomo in Amalfi and, walking through the main street of the ...
Azienda agricola Casa di Baal is located just a few kilometers from the Amalfi Coast. Casa di Baal i...
Among the most visited sites in Italy, Pompeii was listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1997...
This tour consists in a marvellous walk around of the ancient Roman cities of Pompeii and Herculaneu...
Discover the two ancient towns buried by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 A.D. In the morning you will...
With this Sorrento hop-on hop-off bus tour you’ll discover the treasures of a Mediterranean gem.Hop ...
Overlooking the Gulf of Naples, Herculaneum became famous worldwide when the archaeological excavati...
Pick-up at the hotel at 10:00 am and transfer to Pompeii for a guided tour of the archaeological exc...
Explore the spectacular cities of Positano, Amalfi and Ravello on a bus tour departing from Sorrento...
Book this 3-hour private tour to discover the fascinating archaeological site of Herculaneum with a ...