Brazilian percussion class in Salvador
- Participate in a 3-hour Brazilian percussion workshop in Salvador
- Get to know the rhythms and beats that provide the backdrop for Bahia's famous Carnival celebrations
- Listen to music that is essential in the Samba de Roda and Candomblé ceremony
- Learn about the percussion's roots in the African continent and how the tradition has transformed in modern Brazil from your local guide and professional percussion teacher
- Round-trip transportation from Salvador hotels is included
Participate in a 3-hour Brazilian percussion workshop in Salvador. Get to know the rhythms and beats that provide the backdrop for Bahia's famous Carnival celebrations. Listen to the music that is essential in the Samba de Roda and the Candomblé ceremony. Learn about the percussion's roots in the African continent and how the tradition has transformed in modern Brazil from your local guide and professional percussion teacher. Round-trip transportation from Salvador hotels is included.
Percussion in Bahia is part of people's daily lives, and it is present on several occasions, either in a Samba de Roda, or a Candomblé ceremony. It transmits joy and vibrancy, provides rhythm to the melodies, intensifies musical arrangements, and it is also good for our health, as it improves our spirits. Bahia is known for its cultural and artistic production, a foundation for several artistic traditions in Brazil. On this tour, visit an area of vibrant cultural and musical production, and aim to experience the creativity that fosters the process of producing sounds and rhythms inspired by the African continent. With this itinerary, get acquainted with the sounds of Bahia through a workshop and a class taught by talented percussionists. Learn about the versatility of Brazilian musical production, ranging from the samba reggae, a rhythm that fascinated Michael Jackson, to jazz.
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Praça Conselheiro Almeida Couto, 374 - Saúde, Salvador - BA, 40050-405, Brazil
- The hotel lobby
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of two adults per booking
- During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
- Downtown hotels: 9:00am or 2:00pm
- Beachside hotels: 8:00am or 1:00pm
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Goditi l'iconico quartiere di Pelourinho, inserito dall'UNESCO come sito di eredità umana. Passeggia...
Esperienza insieme a noi il mercoledì speciale, è la giornata dedicata a Xango, il patrono della com...
Sperimenta insieme a noi questo speciale tour antropologico! È la giornata dedicata all'apprendiment...
Questo tour di 4 ore ti porterà nella parte bassa della città, girando intorno alla più grande baia ...
Stai cercando un tour diverso a Salvador? Allora questo tour dei Candomblé Mysteries di mezza giorna...
Dai un'occhiata ai quartieri di ciottoli, ai negozi e alla cultura di Salvador con un tour di 6 ore ...