Old and New San Diego: GoCar tour of Downtown and historic Old Town
- Enjoy a compact 2-hour adventure to Balboa Park, Gaslamp Quarter, Seaport Village and
- Dive into history at Fort Stockton or the Spanish Mission where you’ll learn about the locals, both old and new
This tour is for anybody who wants to see how San Diego has evolved from its western roots into the Modern international vacation spot that it is today. You’ll start in historic Little Italy and
make your way past the ships in the bay to the Gaslamp Quarter, which was once San Diego’s red-light district and see how it got re-imagined into the social scene it is today.
As you leave modern San Diego you will begin your tip into history as you make your way through beautiful Mission Hills on your way to the historic Fort Stockton. You’ll see Presidio Park, home of the old Spanish Mission and Old Town San Diego, born or massive Spanish influence in Southern California. This tour is for anyone who wants to see how San Diego has changed over the years, but still stayed true its Military roots
- Balboa Park
- Petco Park
- The Historic Gaslamp Quarter
- Seaport Village
- Old Town San Diego
- Spreckels Auditorium
- The world-famous San Diego Zoo
- 2-hour of Downtown and Historic Old Town San Diego GoCar tour
GoCar Tours San Diego, 2100 Kettner Blvd, San Diego, California 92101 United States
- Available tour languages: English
- You may visit all or some of the tour’s highlights and customize your own adventure, therefore actual tour time may vary
- Other factors to consider when estimating travel time are the number of options taken, the number of stops made and the amount of time spent visiting landmarks
- Each GoCar holds a maximum of 2 people. Prices are per GoCar - not per person
- Renters and drivers must be 21 years of age or older with a major credit card and valid driver's license
- Renters are free to extend the length of their tour on the day of rental. Additional rental time will be charged in 15-minute increments
- Cars must be returned to rental location before dusk
- During the time of rental, a security deposit will be held on a credit card until the GoCar is returned
- All reservations are for the original GoCar (known as a Standard GoCar), which has a 50CC engine and will travel between 20 mph - 25 mph while on the flat sections of the tour route
- Tour departures begin at 9:00 am and run every 15 minutes
- Rental location close times vary by time of year. Call GoCar call center if requesting a departure time after 2:00 pm to confirm location close time
Jump on board the world-famous America for a once-in-a-lifetime Whale Watching experience. Experienc...
The Point Loma tour is perfect for seeing the beauty of San Diego as well as the US Navy influence i...
San Diego Speed Boat Adventures is a fully narrated 13-mile tour of the Big Bay. The witty yet histo...
Make a Splash on the SEAL! Experience San Diego as it was meant to be experienced...by land and by s...
This tour takes you about 50 minutes away from San Diego to Southern California's wine country. On t...
Get up close and personal to the marvelous marine wildlife in San Diego. Led by friendly ocean exper...