Point Loma GoCar San Diego adventure
The Point Loma tour is perfect for seeing the beauty of San Diego as well as the US Navy influence in the area. You’ll make your way from beautiful Little Italy, into San Diego’s Old Town where you get a small flair of western and Mexican culture mixed together.
From Old Town, you’ll make your way into Point Loma towards Liberty Station which used to be the Naval Training Center of San Diego, then onto Shelter Island which gives you a great view of the Attack Submarine base.
Making your way to Cabrillo National Monument and the Point Loma ecological preserve, you’ll see the old lighthouse that stood watch on the rocky shores and light up the dangerous waterways for many sailors and fishermen. As you finish your tour you’ll pass romantic Sunset Cliffs and the eccentric Ocean Beach community where plenty privately owned shops can be found.
- Little Italy
- Old Town
- Shelter Island
- View of the Naval Attack Submarine base
- Fort Rosecrans National Cemetery
- Cabrillo National Monument
- Tide pools
- Point Loma Lighthouse
- Point Loma Ecological Reserve
- 3-hour Point Loma GoCar tour
GoCar Tours San Diego, 2100 Kettner Blvd, San Diego, California 92101 United States
- Available tour languages: English
- You may visit all or some of the tour’s highlights and customize your own adventure, therefore actual tour time may vary
- Other factors to consider when estimating travel time are the number of options taken, the number of stops made and the amount of time spent visiting landmarks
- Each GoCar holds a maximum of 2 people. Prices are per GoCar - not per person
- Renters and drivers must be 21 years of age or older with a major credit card and valid driver's license
- Renters are free to extend the length of their tour on the day of rental. Additional rental time will be charged in 15-minute increments
- Cars must be returned to rental location before dusk
- During the time of rental, a security deposit will be held on a credit card until the GoCar is returned
- All reservations are for the original GoCar (known as a Standard GoCar), which has a 50CC engine and will travel between 20 mph - 25 mph while on the flat sections of the tour route
- Tour departures begin at 9:00 am and run every 15 minutes
- Rental location close times vary by time of year. Call GoCar call center if requesting a departure time after 2:00 pm to confirm location close time
Spend an entire day at the San Diego Zoo with this one-day pass and learn how to monkey around.The S...
Jump on board the world-famous America for a once-in-a-lifetime Whale Watching experience. Experienc...
This tour is for anybody who wants to see how San Diego has evolved from its western roots into the ...
Make a Splash on the SEAL! Experience San Diego as it was meant to be experienced...by land and by s...
This tour takes you about 50 minutes away from San Diego to Southern California's wine country. On t...
Get up close and personal to the marvelous marine wildlife in San Diego. Led by friendly ocean exper...