Alcatraz tickets with 2-day hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Great value: Alcatraz Island and San Francisco hop-on hop-off transportation
- Take the ferry right to the prison - no criminal record needed to get in
- Hop-on hop-off pass for two days - perfect for a weekend of sightseeing
- Explore the city with two free walking tours, two added bus tours, bike rentals and more
Trying to get the best value for your time and money in San Francisco? This package lets you to see San Francisco, Sausalito and the city's skyline at night and includes Alcatraz Island. Experience the legendary island that has been a Civil War Fort, a military prison and one of the most notorious federal penitentiaries in US history. Your trip to Alcatraz will begin at Pier 33, home of Alcatraz Cruises. Your ticket will include your boat transportation to and from the island, the new cell house audio tour and orientation film. Highlights of the audio tour include narration from former prisoners and correctional officers, accounts of escape attempts and tours through the prison mess hall, library, main cell block and solitary confinement.
Explore San Francisco at your own pace with a two-day hop-on hop-off pass. Experience the sights and sounds of the many different attractions. Rejoin the tour as many times as you want for two days. Stop at Golden Gate Bridge and join the Sausalito tour or climb aboard an antique trolley in Golden Gate Park as you pass by herds of bison, tulip gardens and windmills before arriving at Ocean Beach. Other sights include:
- Fisherman’s Wharf Info Center
- Alcatraz Landing
- Levi's Plaza
- Embarcadero Center
- Hyatt Regency Hotel (bike pick-up point)
- Union Square South (starting point for the free 'Gold Rush Daze' walking tour and bike pick-up point)
- Van Ness Ave
- Lombard Street
- Palace of Fine Arts
- Golden Gate Bridge (South Vista Point)
- Golden Gate Park and California Academy of Sciences
- Golden Gate Natural Park and Conservatory of Flowers
- Haight-Ashbury District - McDonald's (starting point for the free 'Love, Peace & Haight' walking tour and bike pick-up point)
- Haight-Ashbury District - Magnolia Brew Pub (end point for the free 'Love, Peace & Haight' walking tour)
- Alamo Square
- Civic Center and City Hall
- Hilton Hotel
- Union Square North (also a starting point for the free 'Gold Rush Daze' walking tour)
- Chinatown Gate
- Portsmouth Square
- Washington Square
- PIER 39
- PIER 41
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Alcatraz ferry
- Alcatraz admission tickets
- Alcatraz audio tour
- Two free walking tours: 'Gold Rush Daze' and 'Love, Peace & Haight'
- Sausalito cable car tour
- 1-hour bike rental at select points on hop-on hop-off route
- 7D Experience on Pier 39
- Golden Gate trolley
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (ages 5-11)
Gray Line of San Francisco, 478 Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Redeem your voucher between 8.30am and 10.30am on the selected day. Afterward you will be able to board the hop-on hop-off bus at any stop.
- Blue Bus tours, Gray Line of San Francisco DBA San Francisco City Tour is a fully insured transportation company under the California Public Utilities Commission #0030282. San Francisco City Tour assumes no responsibility for delays/itinerary changes caused by breakdowns, traffic, accidents and/or any other conditions beyond their control
- Alcatraz tickets are valid for the day selected at booking. The exact entry time will be provided when you redeem your voucher, so please keep your schedule free
- Hop-on hop-off buses, the Sausalito cable car tour and the Golden Gate trolley run from 9.00am to 5.00pm and pass every 30 minutes
- 'Love, Peace & Haight' walking tour departs daily at 12.30pm and 3.30pm
- 'Gold Rush Daze' walking tour departs daily at 11.00am and 3.00pm
- 7D Experience is open daily from 10am to 9pm
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Pristine Lake Tahoe in winter, spring, summer or fall is always perfect! A Lake Tahoe tour from San ...
Pristine Lake Tahoe in winter, spring, summer or fall...all perfect! A Lake Tahoe tour from San Fran...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...
The world of experimentation is going in Sonoma County, with whiskeys being made not only from rye, ...