Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise
- Cruise along the San Francisco skyline
- See the Golden Gate and Bay bridges with exclusive headphone audio narration
- Enjoy the San Francisco waterfront, Fort Mason, Marina and many more
Cruise under both the Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay Bridge in one spectacular cruise along San Francisco’s entire urban skyline, accompanied by headphone audio in 16 languages.
Along the way, explore San Francisco’s stunning landmarks like Alcatraz Island, Coit Tower, Ferry Building, Transamerica Pyramid, Palace of Fine Arts, and many more. The San Francisco bridge-to-bridge tours give you the opportunity to learn about this city’s unique natural history, architecture, and Native American culture through an audio tour. Other interesting aspects of the multilingual audio tour include details about the building of both bridges, the geology of San Francisco Bay and the earthquakes that have shaken San Francisco and require special seismic considerations in the designing of new structures. Cruising under both of San Francisco’s incredible bridges surely will be the highlight of your journey.
- 90-minute boat cruise
- Audio narration with headphones
- Food and snacks (full cash bar available)
- Youth 5-17 reduced
- Children under 5 are free
Pier 43 1/2, Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco
Please meet your at Pier 43 ½, Fisherman’s Wharf at the corner of Taylor Street and Embarcadero.
- Your booking is valid for 365 days from the date of purchase
- Audio guide is available in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai, Mandarin, Hindi, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia and Vienamese
- You can check in directly at Pier 43 1/2 ticket booth, at least 20 to 30 minutes prior to scheduled or preferred departure time
- Please bring a valid photo ID to your check-in
- Spring and Fall: 12.30pm, 2.15pm, 4.15pm
- Summer: 12.30, 2.15pm, 4.00pm, 5.45pm
- Winter: 12.00pm and 4.15pm
This Segway evening tour is the perfect option for those looking for a fun, alternate tour route of ...
Does the phrase “team building” inspire eye rolling and general skepticism from your workplace colle...
Pristine Lake Tahoe in winter, spring, summer or fall is always perfect! A Lake Tahoe tour from San ...
Pristine Lake Tahoe in winter, spring, summer or fall...all perfect! A Lake Tahoe tour from San Fran...
The world of experimentation is going in Sonoma County, with whiskeys being made not only from rye, ...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...