California sunset cruise
- Relax on a 2-hour evening cruise
- Cruise around the San Francisco bay at sunset– make sure to bring your camera
- Enjoy live guitar music and an appetizer buffet with guided commentary from the Captain
On this relaxed, two-hour cruise, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music and light appetizers. This sunset cruise of San Francisco is a casual, relaxed affair. There’s no need to be anything but yourself — whether you’re wearing sneakers and jeans or more formal attire, you’ll feel completely at home on the boat. Along the way, share drinks and a meal with friends while taking in the incredible views.
Cruise past the infamous Alcatraz Island, around Angel Island National Park, under the majestic span of the Golden Gate, and along the beautiful shorelines of Tiburon & Sausalito, as the sun sets over the Pacific Ocean. Make sure to bring your camera! Photo opportunities present themselves around every bend and you don’t want to miss a chance to memorialize these moments.
Be sure to dress warmly if you plan to be on the outside decks, as evenings are known to have cool evening weather with views that you will love nonetheless!
Summer and Fall stops:
- The Golden Gate Bridge
- Angel Island
- The Golden Gate Bridge
- Bay Bridge
- Downtown San Francisco
- Light bite-sized appetizers
- 1 beer,wine or soda
- Live guitar music
- Commentary in English
- 2-hour boat cruise
- Youth 5-17 reduced
- Children under 5 are free
Pier 43 1/2, Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco
Please meet your at Pier 43 ½, Fisherman’s Wharf at the corner of Taylor Street and Embarcadero.
- Valid only for date and time booked
- You can check in directly at Pier 43 1/2 ticket booth, at least 20 to 30 minutes prior to scheduled or preferred departure time
- Please bring a valid photo ID to your check-in
- Smoking is not permitted on board
- You may not bring alcohol on board
- Summer: daily at 7.00pm
- Spring and Fall: daily at 6.00pm
- Winter: Thursday-Monday, 5.30pm
Venture north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient...
During the hop-on hop-off Official City Tour, you can see San Francisco with all its major sites inc...
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
There's no better way to see San Francisco than by hop-on hop-off bus! You can use the hop-on hop-of...
Trying to get the best value for your time and money in San Francisco? This package lets you to see ...
Hop aboard the tour bus and follow your guide across the Golden Gate Bridge to Muir Woods National M...
Take a trip to one of the most famous prisons of all time: Alcatraz Island. Once upon a time, no one...
The California Academy of Sciences in Golden State Park, San Francisco is a place like no other. It'...
The world of experimentation is going in Sonoma County, with whiskeys being made not only from rye, ...
Visit three neighborhoods on this San Francisco night segway tour, the most sensational way to see t...