Home to world-renowned landmarks like the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and the largest Chinatown in the United States, San Francisco is undoubtedly a must-see destination. Save up to 57% compared to regular admission prices, choose 2, 3, 4 or 5 top attractions from a list of over 30 and explore for 60 days from your first visit with the Go San Francisco Explorer Pass!
If you're looking for the best art museum in the city then SFMOMA is the place for you. Marvel at its impressive collection of painting, sculpture and photography! To see the city from another point of view, jump aboard a 90-minute cruise and admire the Golden Gate Bridge, the sea lions of Pier 39, and the famous Alcatraz prison from the water or take a GoCar for a one-hour spin.
Use the digital guidebook provided to decide your itinerary and simply show your pass at designated ticketing areas. The hardest part may be deciding where to go first!
Your choice of 30+ attractions includes:
- 1-Day MUNI Pass
- Angel Island with Roundtrip Ferry
- Aquarium of the Bay
- California Academy of Sciences
- Escape from the Rock - cruise around Alcatraz
- GoCar 1 Hour Tour
- Golden Gate Bridge Bike Tour by Unlimited Biking
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus 1-Day Classic Tour
- Madame Tussauds San Francisco
- Oracle Park Tour
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - SFMOMA
- San Francisco Zoo & Gardens
- The Walt Disney Family Museum
...and more! Find out the updated lineup here.