Golden Gate Park Segway tour to ocean and windmills
- Advanced level for those already experienced at segway riding
- The most sensational way to see the 1,000+ acre Golden Gate Park
- Fully narrated tour with best views and hidden locations
- Learn the history and legend of San Francisco
Tour the beautiful Golden Gate Park in San Francisco with the exclusive licensed segway tour operator in Golden Gate Park. A combination of designated trails, bike paths and low speed-light traffic streets are used to conduct the guided tour of the park. Explore 8 miles of the eastern part of the park, covering both famous landmarks as well as hidden and less explored areas.
Your experienced and fun tour guide will narrate your tour through a compact single ear-bud sound system, so you won't miss a single detail of what the guide is saying about each site seen on the tour including:
- The de Young Museum
- The California Academy of Science
- The Music Concourse and Temple of Music
- Lily Pond, Fern Grotto and Storybook Cross
- The Historic Carousel and The Lawn Bowling Courts
- The National Aids Memorial
- Shakespeare Garden, Stow Lake & Strawberry Hill
- The Rose, Rhododendron and The Dalihia Gardens
- The Japanese Tea Garden, The Conservatory of Flowers and Botanical Gardens
- Tour does not include entry into museums or admission fee attractions
82 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive San Francisco, CA 94118
- This is an advanced tour, so there is no segway training provided
- All advanced tour guests must have a prior (2 hour minimum) tour riding experience within the past year on the i2 Segway with lean steer technology
- Must be age 12 and up, over 100 lbs (45 kg) and under 250 lbs (113 kg)
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Pregnant guests are not allowed on the tour due to fall risk
- September - May: 12.30pm (Monday - Thursday) 11.30am (Friday - Sunday)
- June - August: 12.30pm (Daily)
- Closed 25 December and 1 January
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Does the phrase “team building” inspire eye rolling and general skepticism from your workplace colle...
How can a Muir Woods tour be better? Combine it with a Sonoma Wine Country tour! Experience this per...
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions ...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...