Muir Woods guided tour with transportation and Bay cruise
- Explore the giant redwood sequoia trees at Muir Woods
- Drive across Golden Gate Bridge
- Expert guide and commentary
- See porpoises and sea lions
- Pick-up and drop-off from central San Francisco hotels
- Free wireless on board tour bus
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Your guide will take you through ancient groves of Giant Redwoods (Sequoia sempervirens) and give you a chance to feel the call of the wild.
Back in San Francisco, hop aboard a cruise with both indoor and outdoor seating as well as full narration. Zip past the famous Pier 39 sea lions and follow San Francisco’s historic waterfront. You’ll sail under the Golden Gate Bridge and circle Alcatraz Island for up-close views of every angle of this mysterious island. Other sights on the cruise include Angel Island and the magnificent skyline of San Francisco.
- Tour of Muir Woods
- Admission to Muir Woods
- Bay cruise
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (ages 0-4): free
- Children (ages 5-11): reduced
- Seniors (65+): reduced only during low season
- Children: 5-11 years (0-4 free of charge)
- Senior (65 and up - only during low season)
- Please note from 15 May 2018, due to changes the National Parks Service has made to the parking reservation systems for Muir Woods, you will be contacted by Gray Line San Francisco 7 days prior to tour date departure to confirm travel time
- Muir Woods and Sausalito tour lasts approximately 4 hours
- Buses are air conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. There are 28 and 39 seat vehicles used for this tour
- Tour time will be confirmed by Gray Line San Francisco 7 days prior to departure
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Trying to get the best value for your time and money in San Francisco? This package lets you to see ...
Golden Gate Park, Fisherman's Wharf, Haight Ashbury, Lombard Street, Civic Center, Union Square, Chi...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions ...
The world of experimentation is going in Sonoma County, with whiskeys being made not only from rye, ...