San Francisco 1 day hop-on hop-off pass
- Enjoy 1 full day of hop-on hop-off fun
- Explore the best sights of San Francisco at your leisure
- Get informed with the guided tour options
- Hop-on and hop-off at 40+ stops throughout San Francisco
There's no better way to see San Francisco than by hop-on hop-off bus! You can use the hop-on hop-off bus to visit all the major downtown sites or stay aboard for a full guided tour on an original open top double decker bus. Be sure to bring your camera, there will be plenty of photo opportunities to commemorate your visit to the city by the bay! The 1 day pass includes access to the following guided tours:
Official City Tour
- Fisherman’s Wharf
- Financial District
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Golden Gate Park
- California Academy of Sciences
- the De Young Museum
- the Japanese, Tea Garden, or the Botanical Gardens
- Haight Ashbury
- City Hall, the Opera House, Symphony Hall, Asian Museum of Art
- Chinatown, North Beach and Lombard Street
- South Vista Point to have the best views of the Golden Gate Bridge
- North Vista PointBay
- Marin County
- 1 Day Pass (includes 2 tours)
- Fun and informative live commentary
- Attraction entrance fees
- Children 5-11 years of age: reduced
- Children 4 years of age and under: free
City Sightseeing Office: 1331 Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94133 (between Beach Street & North Point Street)
- Departing every day 9.00am-5.00pm every 35-45 minutes
- Closed on 25 December
- Special opening hours may occur on other holidays
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Trying to get the best value for your time and money in San Francisco? This package lets you to see ...
During the hop-on hop-off Official City Tour, you can see San Francisco with all its major sites inc...
Golden Gate Park, Fisherman's Wharf, Haight Ashbury, Lombard Street, Civic Center, Union Square, Chi...
This is the best way to get the most out of wine tasting and enjoy the splendor of the Sonoma Wine C...