San Francisco Tri-Valley half day wine tour
- Enjoy a half-day exclusive trip from San Francisco to Livermore Valley Wineries
- See the city’s magnificent cityscape with views of the Oakland Hills and Alcatraz Island
- Tour two wineries with tastings at each
East of San Francisco, Livermore Valley is home to the oldest wine region in California with a thriving stretch of wineries and vineyards surrounded by quaint canyons and ridges. You’ll enjoy a leisurely San Francisco morning then join an exclusive half day wine tour to Livermore Valley.
Drive over the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge and enjoy views of the Bay Area and Alcatraz Island as you head to the gorgeous, hilly East Bay aboard a luxury coach. Your driver will provide you with expert commentary along the way. Take in a scenic expanse of beautiful vineyards as you work your way to each winery where you’ll learn about the regions excellent winemaking techniques and taste 3-5 wines at each winery.
You’ll return to San Francisco at approximately 5.00pm to enjoy your evening back in the city.
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pick-up for select SF hotels (must confirm at least 24 hrs prior)
- Gratuities (optional)
Please contact Gray Line San Francisco at least 72 hours in advance to confirm your hotel pick up location.
- You must call and confirm your tour and hotel pick up location at least 72 hours in advance
- You must present a printed copy of your voucher on the day of the tour
- Winery locations and itinerary may change due to traffic or a previously booked special event at the location
- Buses are air-conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day
- Minimum age for wine tasting is 21 years
- Friday-Sunday at 2.00pm
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Trying to get the best value for your time and money in San Francisco? This package lets you to see ...
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions ...
The world of experimentation is going in Sonoma County, with whiskeys being made not only from rye, ...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...