San Francisco Tri-Valley wine tour and Premium Outlet shopping
- Take a day trip from San Francisco to Livermore Valley Wineries including a wine tour and two tastings
- Drive over San Francisco Bay Bridge with stunning views of the Bay Area and Alcatraz Island
- Enjoy free time for shopping and lunch at the San Francisco Premium Outlets
Just 30 miles east of San Francisco, Tri-Valley is home to the oldest wine region in California. With a thriving stretch of more than 50 wineries and vineyards, surrounded by quaint canyons and ridges, it is also home to the largest outdoor Outlet Shopping Mall, San Francisco Premium Outlets. This destination is ideal for a relaxing day of wine tasting and shopping.
Depart San Francisco at 9.00am on a luxury coach to Livermore Valley. Enjoy scenic views of the Bay Area as you make your way east to enjoy a fabulous day of shopping and wine tasting. First, you'll arrive at the San Francisco Premium Outlets in Livermore Valley to enjoy 4 hours of free time to shop and get lunch.
San Francisco Premium Outlets® is conveniently located in the Livermore Valley a short distance from the wine region. Enjoy visiting over 180 iconic brands and designer names like Prada, Gucci, Coach, and Versace, amongst an array of popular brand stores. This Premium Outlet outdoor mall opened just 5 years ago, providing visitors a beautiful and modern shopping experience.
Next, after a day of discovering fabulous shopping deals at iconic brands, your driver will take you through the Livermore Valley Wine Region to relish in the regions excellent wine with 3-5 tastings at two of the finest wineries in the area. At each winery, you'll learn of the expert winemaking techniques put into each exquisite wine you are about to taste and explore the grounds of the vineyards.
Tri-Valley is considered the birthplace of California wine and has preserved its authentic and quaint charm of the old world, rural California! Robert Livermore planted the first wine grapes in Livermore Valley in the 1840s and by 1883, the first vineyards were established in the region.
In 1889 Charles Wetmore, often referred to as the Father of the California Wine Industry entered his dry white wine in the International Paris Exposition and won the Grand Prize, putting California on the world wine map. Today, Livermore Valley boasts over 50 wineries and over 5,000 acres of vineyards. It is the perfect spot to discover vintage California in a new light.
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board tour vehicle
- Hotel pick-up for select SF hotels (must confirm at least 24 hrs prior)
- Gratuities (optional)
Please contact Gray Line San Francisco at least 24 hours in advance to confirm your hotel pick up location.
- You must call and confirm your tour and hotel pick up location at least 24 hours in advance
- You must present a printed copy of your voucher on the day of the tour
- Winery locations and itinerary may change due to traffic or a previously booked special event at the location
- Buses are air-conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day
- Minimum age for wine tasting is 21 years
- Daily at 9.00am
On this relaxed, two-hour cruise, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music and light...
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions ...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...
Join this San Francisco North Beach Food Tour to explore the Italian restaurant scene and former Bar...
Discover San Francisco’s biggest landmarks and attractions in this awe-inspiring movie adventure tha...
Get a combo ticket to have an exciting 3D movie adventure as well as a 7D roller coaster gaming expe...