Wharf and Waterfront 'Quick and Fun' Segway tour
- The most sensational way to see the City by the Bay in 1.5 hours
- Fully guided and narrated experience
- Visit San Francisco's picturesque wharf and waterfront
- Get great views of the San Francisco Bay and city skyline
The San Francisco wharf and waterfront segway tour is the most sensational way to see the city - glide through the waterfront for a memorable and fun filled tour along San Francisco’s picturesque waterfront and Fisherman’s Wharf.
After a 20-30 minute training session on how to safely operate the segway, you will explore the San Francisco waterfront for two hours. Your experienced and fun tour guide will narrate your tour through a compact single ear-bud sound system, making sure you don't miss a single detail about the sites. See more sites in less time including:
- Cable Car turn-around
- National Maritime Museum
- Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
- Historic sailing ships at Hyde Street Pier
- WWII Liberty Ship and Submarine Pampanito
- Ghirardelli Square - home of delicious chocolate
- Spectacular views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge
- Fisherman's Wharf, Dungeness Crab Stands, and picturesque fishing harbors
- Loop through North Beach San Francisco's Little Italy
- Segway equipment
- Segway training
- Guided Segway tour
353 Jefferson St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Tours depart from the rear parking lot at 417 Beach Street San Francisco CA, 94109
Check calendar for current time offerings
- September - May: 3.00pm (daily)
- June - August: 3.00pm (Monday - Thursday) 4.00pm (Friday - Sunday)
Closed 25 December and 1 January
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Trying to get the best value for your time and money in San Francisco? This package lets you to see ...
This is the best way to get the most out of wine tasting and enjoy the splendor of the Sonoma Wine C...
Pristine Lake Tahoe in winter, spring, summer or fall...all perfect! A Lake Tahoe tour from San Fran...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...