- Enjoy two wine tastings
- Explore the magnificent Monteriggioni Fortress
- Tour of the most typical villafges, abbeys and castles
- See Montalcino, sanctuary of the wine produced from Sangiovese grapes
Explore the beautiful wine region of Chianti on a half-day scenic tour from San Gimignano, and enjoy a Tuscan landscape of gently rolling hills and vineyards, studded with cypress trees. Taste superb Chianti wines and Tuscan products.
Visit the beautiful region of Chianti with us and immerse yourselves in the picturesque Tuscan scenery that you have always imagined. The beautiful ruby-red colour and the characteristic bouquet with scents of violet are the special features that reveal the identity of one of the most famous wines in the world: Chianti. This wine results from the wise blend of Sangiovese, Canaiolo, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, and originates from the hilly area from which it draws its name. We will lead you to the discovery of the breathtaking, uncontaminated landscapes that have been cradling the Chianti vineyards for centuries, presenting you a harmony of colours that can only be found in the hills of this region. The sounds, scents and flavours of this land will capture your senses through a unique experience that you will live, relish and comprehend by visiting ancient churches, medieval castles and small villages where the rhythm of life remains unaltered over time. The tour continues with a visit to a charming wine estate where you will take part in a guided tour of the wine cellars in order to gain insight into the various stages of wine production and in a tasting of the various wines that the winery produces, paired with samples of sliced cured meats, bruschetta and salami. During the tour you will see the characteristic fortress of Monteriggioni. There you will find some shops specialized in typical Tuscan products, as well as elegant cafés where you can stop and enjoy a coffee or a gelato. Subsequently, the tour includes a second tasting of olive oil and wine in another local winery.
- Pick up and Drop off services
- Travel by minivan with air conditioning for a maximum of 8 people
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Guided tour of Montalcino and its stronghold
- Wine, oil and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Snack with sliced cold meat and typical salami
- Child 3-12 years old: reduced
- Infant 0-2 years: free
Via S. Giovanni, 126, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
From your accommodation or Porta San Giovanni
- English and Italian are available with a minimum of 2 passengers
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- Winter Season: from 16 November to 14 March: Departure time: 12.00pm. Returne time: 7.00pm
- Summer Season: from 15 March to 15 November: Departure time: 1.00pm. Returne time: 8.00pm
Spend a day riding along peaceful roads through the scenic, Tuscan hills on an original Vespa scoote...
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
From a religious pilgrimage site to a famous film setting: join our tour through the rolling green h...
A day amid art, culture, wine and delicious food. Do you fancy an unforgettable experience in the mo...
Learn to cook like an Italian at a 4-hour cooking class, and enjoy a Tuscan meal in the Chianti area...
Explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Portovenere and the Cinque Terre, a small corne...