Canoening excursion and visit to the Collados del Asón region
- A tour recommended for all ages.
- Cross the Natural Park of Collados del Asón
- See the birth of the rivers Gándara and Asón
- Descent in canoe on the Asón river
This is an excursion for people who love nature, mountains and rivers. In the morning you will go to Ramales de la Victoria where you will visit one of its caves: Cullalvera or Covalanas (the latter also known as the red deer cave) according to availability. Afterwards you will go to eat in one of the charming local restaurants. You will then go to the Natural Park of Collados del Asón, where you will visit the births of the rivers Gándara and Asón.
Finally, you will go to Ampuero where you will do a conoeing excursion in the river Asón. This descent will last approximately 2.5 hours and has an intermediate difficulty since it has a small jump at the end of the excursion. However, this is a tour recommended for all ages.
- Cave entry
- Canoeing (life jacket, canoes and oars - neoprene suit and sneakers if required)
- Food and drinks
- Other entrance tickets
- Children 5-12 years old
Calle Castelar, 49, 39004 Santander, Cantabria, Spain
Tour operator office at C/ Castelar, 49 -39004 Santander, next to Palacio de Festivales
- The average temperature of the cave is 14 ° C, so we highly recommend you to bring a jacket
- The caves are slick so we recommend to wear non-slip shoes
- The company responsible for the canoeing excursion is Canoason, an active tourism company with more than 15 years of experience
- The minimum age for a child to do the canoeing excursion is of 5 yo. Depending on the age and height of the child, he may occupy an independent place in the canoe or will descend in a canoe with at least 1 adult
- Maximum occupancy of a canoe will be 2 adults and one child. There are also individual canoes if desired
- The minimum group for the excursion to take place is of 4 people and in any case, it will not exceed 18 participants. We will contact you in advance if the minimum group is not reached
- Sundays at 10:00am
The Centro Botín is an arts centre designed by the Italian architect Renzo Piano, in co-authorship w...
You will visit the caves of El Castillo and Las Monedas in Puente Viesgo. Both are world heritage by...
Enjoy a relaxed afternoon visiting Comillas, a town that encompasses all of the elements necessary t...
You will leave from Santander towards Fuente Dé at 8.30am and you will arrive around 10.00 am. You w...
You will leave from Santander towards the mountains of Rionansa. You will go across valleys, forests...
You will leave Santander towards the village of Potes. To arrive there you will cross the impressive...