Rapa Nui dinner show in Bali Hai restaurant
- Experience travelling by Santiago´s street at night
- Travel through the Chilean regions discover their different foods, wines and live music in one place
- Immerse yourself in the Chilean culture through their typical dances
- Enjoy the best of local an international gastronomy.
In the evening depart from your hotel in Santiago to discover a very different city. Touring the streets full of lights and the magic of the night, where is possible to appreciate the architectural appeal of the capital.
Arrival to Bali Hai Restaurant decorated in Polynesian style with replicas of Moai statues at the exterior where you can feel as if you were on the Easter Island. Enjoy the charm of the local wines and tasty Chilean gastronomy blend with a colourful show of different types of folkloric dance from the North to the South of Chilean including Easter Island. Return to the hotel in Santiago.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Santiago hotels
- Entrance, bottom plate, dessert,1 bottle of mineral water, 1 drink or juice, 1/2 bottle of wine per person, coffee or tea.
- Chilean typical Folk dances
- Gratuities (optional)
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Santiago for pick-up.
- Service applies only for pick up from hotels located in Santiago center, Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura, Barrio Bellavista. F
Discover the classic attractions of Santiago, the Chilean capital, on a 3-hour guided tour. Situated...
Enjoy a magical night of entertainment with a delicious international dinner and live show. The show...
After your hotel pick up your Santiago night tour starts on a high with a trip to the top of Cerro S...
After your arrival to Santiago Airport, this service will provide you with a safe and comfortable tr...
Departure from your hotel in Santiago to begin the journey towards the city centre, where you will k...
Departing from your hotel in Santiago, you will start at Piedras Australes handicraft shop where you...