Learn about the Temperance and Prohibition eras of the 18th Amendment at the American Prohibition Museum. You will have access to state-of-the-art exhibits, rare historic memorabilia and an authentic speakeasy where you can enjoy a craft cocktail. Costumed docents can guide you through the museum’s 200+ artifacts, restored Prohibition era vehicles, and a collection of moonshine stills.
Attractions & guided tours
American Prohibition Museum Savannah
Printed ticket only
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Learn about the Temperance and Prohibition eras of the 1920s
- Visit an authentic speakeasy that serves craft cocktails
- View hundreds of historic artifacts, restored vehicles, and hi-tech displays
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance ticket
- Children (4-12)
- Children (under 4): free
209 West Saint Julian Street, Savannah GA 31401
What to remember
- Entry into the museum includes free entry into the speakeasy
- Only guests ages 21 years and up may partake in libations within the speakeasy: valid photo ID is required
- Museum is wheelchair accessible
- Daily: 10.00am-6.00pm (last entry at 5.15pm)
- Closed day of St. Patrick's Day Festival (TBD) and day of St Patrick's Day Parade (March 17)
- Subject to early closure throughout the year for private events
Historic Tours of America
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.