Bull breeding farm guided half-day tour from Seville
- Visit the farm to know how bulls live and how are they cared for
- See the bulls in their natural environment
- Discover how a bull breeding farm really is
- Taste a typical Andalusian snack
Embark on this half-day group tour to watch the brave bulls in their natural environment. The 'Toro de lidia' is also very peculiar in his genetics and character.
You will visit this farm to know how bulls live and how are they cared for. You will also get to know the people working and living there. You will then proceed to visit the bullfighting stables and the 'plaza de toros' which literally translates into the square of bulls. This farm has a long tradition and has been bull breeding for centuries.
After a guided tour of the farm and its different rooms of the farm you will enjoy a typical Andalusian snack before returning to Seville.
- Professional local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Guided visit to the farm
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infants: 0-3 years old: free.
- Children 4-17 years old: reduced.
- Students 18-25 years old: reduced (Must hold a valid Student Card and shall bring it to show it to staff)
- Pick-up service at your centrally located accommodation in Seville or a close by meeting point
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- We reccommend you to wear comfy clothes and shoes
- Exact times and locations are subject to changes after booking to readjust the route of the driver
- Wednesdays and Saturdays leave Seville around 9.30am
- Pick up times may vary slightly after booking, depending on your location
- Please note, times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
Visit a local olive oil factory to discover all the secrets about the "golden" liquid, probably the ...
On this trekking tour you will make El Caminito del Rey. This was known like "the most dangerous hik...
This day trip to Tangier offers great cultural and historical heritage. Halfway between the Atlantic...
You will start the journey travelling from Seville through the nearby town of Coria del Río on the b...
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
Discover the white villages of Andalusia visiting Zahara de la Sierra, Grazalema and Ronda. Join thi...
Follow the route of the breathtaking frontier. You will visit the white villages, Grazalema forest a...
From Seville, we will go to Santponce where we reach the Roman Ampitheater in Italica (open from Tue...
Enjoy one of the most amazing cities in Andalusia with this guided trip from Seville. Explore the wo...
Enjoy a guided tour into the Royal Alcazár of Seville e avoid the queues with a VIP entrance.The Rea...