- Admire the most important monuments of the historical of Carmona
- Enjoy panoramic views from the hill
- Visit the convent of "La Madre de Dios" and "Las Descalzas"
- See the gorgeous views which offers the Carmona's Parador
You will find yourself in the heart of the beautiful city of Carmona. It is located on a strategic hill with panoramic views which are simply breath-taking, reason why many different civilizations decided to establish in this city, such as Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Romans, Visigoths, Muslims and Christians.
Your local guide will show you the most important monuments of this historical city. You will walk through the charming narrow streets, to arrive to the convent of "La Madre de Dios" and "Las Descalzas". You will end the tour contemplating the gorgeous views which offers the Carmona's Parador, and with this unforgettable image you will come back to Seville.
Note: On the way there and back you will make a stop at a nice break area where you can get a coffee and other refreshments.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Seville to Carmona
- Entrance fees to convent of "La Madre de Dios" and "Las Descalzas"
- Guided city tour with a local official guide
- Food or drinks and any extra unspecified
- Infants 0-4 years old
- Children 5-11 years old
Between 3.00pm and 3.45pm at your hotel in Seville
Alternatively, at 3.00pm in the Andalsur Excursiones office (Avda. Constitución, 5. Seville)
- Please print your voucher or show it in your phone to the tourist guide before the beginning to receive the ticket
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances
- Group size: 30 people max / Booking minimum 2 people
- Tuesday to Saturday at 3.00pm
- All year round, except 25 December and 1 January
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
A knowledgeable guide will take you throughout the maze of one of the biggest old Jewish Quarters in...
This walking tour gives you the opportunity to explore the oldest part of the city.Itinerary: - Alcá...
The tour begins in Jerez de la Frontera, world famous for its horses, wines and for to be the cradle...
Enjoy a 2-hours of private walking tour around the city center and surrondings. We will discover the...
Visit a local olive oil factory to discover all the secrets about the "golden" liquid, probably the ...