Walk through the same streets of the Patrician City where the great Emperor Trajan was born. Learn about the rise and fall of one of the first Roman cities of the Peninsula on this 3-hour tour from Seville. Thanks to your bilingual guide you'll have the chance to discover the places where scenes of Game of Thrones were shot and listen to stories about the powerful political and economic decisions that took place on this site in the 3rd century BC. Explore this well-preserved site just 7 km from Seville.
Guided tour of Itálica from Seville
- Learn about the rise and fall of one of the first Roman cities of the Peninsula
- Explore this well-preserved site just 7 km from Seville
- Walk through the same streets of the Patrician City where the great Emperor Trajan was born
- Roundtrip transportation from Seville
- Entrance tickets
- Official guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant (0-5 years old): reduced
- Child (6-12 years old): reduced
Av. de la Constitución, 23b, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Office of tourism at Av. de la Constitución 23b
- From 16 June to 15 September: Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday and Friday at 10.00am and 3.00pm
- From 16 September to 15 June: Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday and Friday at 3.00pm
Discover one of the most famous and important monuments in Spain: the Cathedral of Seville. This gui...
Visit the two major landmarks of Seville in one day with this combo tour. You'll have the chance to ...
Get the most from your trip to Seville! Enjoy explanations about the city's Moorish architecture and...
This is the perfect tour to discover Cordoba, its mosque, synagogue and Jewish history leaving from ...
Get ready to see one of the best art galleries of Spain with this guided tour of the Museo de Bellas...
The Cathedral of Seville and the Royal Palace are essential places when visiting the city: enjoy a p...