Jerez and Cadiz guided tour from Seville with wine tasting
- Visit the best wine cellar in Jerez and taste several types of Sherry
- Discover the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art Foundation
- Enjoy the exhibition regarded as the best equestrian ballet in the world
- Explore the city center of Cadiz, the oldest European city
The tour begins in Jerez de la Frontera, world famous for its horses, wines and for to be the cradle of flamenco music.
A friendly local guide will introduce you into the world of wine through a visit to the best wine cellar in Jerez. He will explain the process that goes into making these famous wines. The soil, the winds, the sun light and a deep-rooted wine producing tradition are the perfect combination to offer a magnificent wine which you will have the opportunity to taste. Enjoy tasting several types of Sherry in the unique atmosphere of a “Bodega”.
Your next experience will commence at the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art Foundation with the exhibition regarded as the best equestrian ballet in the world: "How the Andalusian Horses Dance". An authentic equestrian ballet with choreographies based on the Traditional and Cowboy Methods of Taming Wild Horses, and genuine Spanish music and XVIII century customers.
Your adventure continues on the Costa de la Luz. Once in Cadiz the local guide will take you to the city center beside the cathedral where you will have free time to have lunch and discover the oldest European city with more than three millenniums of history. Optional visit to Tavira Tower and Camera Obscura. Climb the viewpoint of a real tower, highest point of the city, from where you can see the whole city and the bay of Cadiz, and enjoy spectacular images of the camera obscura.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Seville to Jerez de la Frontera, and from Cadiz to Seville
- Entrance fees to the wine cellar in Jerez, tasting of several types of Sherry and the exhibition “How the Andalusian Horses Dance”
- Professional guide
- Free time for exploring Cadiz, the oldest European city
- Optional (lunch for 18€) and any extra unspecified
- Optional visit to Torre Tavira and Camara Oscura (for 15€)
- Infants 0-4 years old
- Children 5-11 years old
Calle Batihojas, 17, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Between 8.00am and 8.30am pick up from your hotel in Seville city center. Alternatively at 08.00am from in the Andalsur Excursiones office (Avda. Constitución, 5. Seville)
- Please print your voucher or show it in your phone to the tourist guide before the beginning to receive the ticket
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances
- Group size: max. 30 people
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8.00am
- All year round, except 25 December and 1 January
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
Situated in the north of the province, 106 kms from Huelva, Aracena belongs to the Natural Mountain ...
The tour begins with a scenic one hour bus journey to Cordoba passing many beautiful cities such as ...
Discover the white villages of Andalusia visiting Zahara de la Sierra, Grazalema and Ronda. Join thi...
This day trip to Tangier offers great cultural and historical heritage. Halfway between the Atlantic...
Do not miss the opportunity to visit a piece of United Kingdom in southern Spain in this day trip fr...
From Seville, we will go to Santponce where we reach the Roman Ampitheater in Italica (open from Tue...
Embark on this half-day group tour to watch the brave bulls in their natural environment. The 'Toro ...
The mythology points out that the very same Hercules put two columns - the legendary gate between Af...
Seville is the Guadalquivir river, the most visited natural monument of Seville. If you want to know...