- Enjoy a kayaking tour on the Guadalquivir river
- See the sights and landmarks of Seville from the river
- Admire Triana, la Isla de La Cartuja, La Maestranza and the Universal Exposition of 1992
- Special prices on Saturdays and Sundays
Enjoy this 2.5-hour approx. kayaking tour on the Guadalquivir river, which will enable you to see the sights and landmarks of Seville from the water.
Once you meet your guide at a designated meeting point, you will receive a short introductory course on how to manage the kayak and then you will transfer to the Guadalquivir River. Hop on a kayak and follow your guide through the city's river!
You will see sights such as Triana, la Isla de La Cartuja, La Maestranza and Seville's Expo 1992. A different and original way to experience the largest city of Andalusia!
- Professional guide
- 15 minutes of introductory kayak class
- Lifejacket and other safety accessories stipulated by law
- Food and drinks
- Children 12-17 years old: reduced
- Students 18-25 years old: reduced
Calle Betis, 19, 41010 Sevilla, Spain
Meet your guide at Calle Betis n° 19, Seville
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants must be able to swim
- Two people per kayak (1 adult + child or 2 adults)
- Dress code is sporty
- We recommend you to take a second set of clothes and shoes with you
- Changing room available where you can also leave your belongings
- Not for children under 12 years old
- Daily at 11.00am
- Saturdays and Sundays at 11.00am and 1.00pm
On this trekking tour you will make El Caminito del Rey. This was known like "the most dangerous hik...
Discover the white villages of Andalusia visiting Zahara de la Sierra, Grazalema and Ronda. Join thi...
From Seville, we will go to Santponce where we reach the Roman Ampitheater in Italica (open from Tue...
You will start the journey travelling from Seville through the nearby town of Coria del Río on the b...
The tour begins with a scenic one hour bus journey to Cordoba passing many beautiful cities such as ...
There is no better way to experience Seville than riding through the cities many renowned bike lanes...
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
Italica was the first Roman city founded in the Iberian peninsula and the birthplace of the Emperors...
Visit Seville Cathedral and the Giralda Tower on a tour with an official guide. Learn about the hist...
Enjoy this historical evening tour, which will take you through the neighbourhood of Santa Cruz acro...