- Enjoy great cultural and historical heritage
- See the Bay of Tangier and the Straits of Gibraltar
- Visit a mosque in Morroco
- Enjoy delicious oriental food
This day trip to Tangier offers great cultural and historical heritage. Halfway between the Atlantic and the Mediterranean, this city holds a cosmopolitan flavor that unites the cultures of Africa and Europe. Tour includes ferry passage to and from Morocco.
You will depart from Tarifa early in the morning and arrive around 11.00am to take the ferry to the African continent. Tangier and Morocco are less than 9 miles (13km) from Tarifa.
When you look at the sea, you will find the Bay of Tangier and the Straits of Gibraltar to one side. To the other side, a motley city that looks to the future, enclosed in the white walls of the Medina. Tangier is now populated by more than one million people living day to day with this dichotomy.
Once off the ferry, your local guide will lead you through the narrow streets of Medina. This several hour walking tour will bring you to some of the most picturesque places in the city.
At the end of your tour, you will return to the port of Tangier and head back to Seville, arriving there around 10.30pm
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ferry passage
- Local guide
- Additional food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Child 0-3 years old: free
- Youth 4-17 years old: reduced
- Student up to 25 years old: reduced
Your centrally-located hotel in Seville
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel (or visa, if applicable)
- Students up to 25 years old that hold a valid Student card, please do not forget to bring it with you the day of the tour
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 7.30am
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
A knowledgeable guide will take you throughout the maze of one of the biggest old Jewish Quarters in...
This walking tour gives you the opportunity to explore the oldest part of the city.Itinerary: - Alcá...
The tour begins in Jerez de la Frontera, world famous for its horses, wines and for to be the cradle...
Enjoy a 2-hours of private walking tour around the city center and surrondings. We will discover the...
Visit a local olive oil factory to discover all the secrets about the "golden" liquid, probably the ...