This evening tour begins with an astounding performance by the Shanghai Acrobatics School and Troupe. Watch incredible feats of skill and grace from actors and actresses who have won hundreds of gold medals in international acrobatic competitions. After the show, travel by coach through the city for fabulous views of Shanghai at night. See how this busy metropolis mixes ancient and modern at attractions like People’s Square, the city lights along the Bund, and the former French Concession District. The final stop will be Xin Tian Di, a trendy neighborhood boasting boutiques, pubs, and restaurants where you can relax and enjoy the Shanghai nightlife. Here, choose to continue exploring on your own or return with the group.
Chinese acrobatics and Shanghai evening tour
- Watch an amazing acrobatics show put on by medal-winning acrobats
- Discover Shanghai at night!
- Explore Xin Tian Di, a hip and trendy night neighborhood
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned Coach
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Infants under 2 years of age: free
- Children 2-9 years of age: reduced
Three departure/return meeting points:
1) Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World Concierge at 88 West Nanjing Road at 6.00pm 2) The Westin Bund Center Shanghai Concierge at 88 Henan Central Road at 6.15pm 3) Grand Kempinski Hotel Shanghai Concierge at 1288 Lujiazui Ring Road at 5.45pm
- Please notify at least 72 hours in advance of health conditions, special food requests, or if you are physically disabled
- Every day at 6.15pm