- Explore Shanghai the easy way on this convenient, condensed city tour!
- Discover Shanghai's Yu Yuan Gardens and famous Bund waterfront
- Visit a traditional French neighborhood with shops and cafes
On this tour, see such attractions as the beautiful Yu Yuan Gardens, the Bund waterway, and the former French Concession district. Discover the “can’t miss” highlights of Shanghai, beginning with a visit to the Bund, Shanghai’s picturesque waterfront, well known as the International Architecture Exhibition for its spectacular soaring skyline. From here, enjoy sweeping views of both sides of the Huangpu River. Traveling on, visit the intricately designed Yu Yuan Gardens, a classic creation of the Ming dynasty, and the ancient Shanghai Old Street, which originated in the Qing dynasty. Enjoy more of Shanghai's history as you drive along the former French Concession, a charming neighborhood established while Shanghai was a French settlement. Take time to browse and shop at the souvenir shops before the last stop at Xin Tian Di, a stylish nightlife district with a variety of boutiques, pubs and restaurants. Take advantage of the entertainment here on your own, or choose to return.
- Main entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned coach
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Infants under 2 years of age: free
- Children 2-9 years of age: reduced
Four departure/return meeting points:
1) The Kunlun Jing’an Hotel Concierge (former Hilton Shanghai) at 250 Huashan Road at 7.50am or 12.50pm 2) Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World Concierge at 88 West Nanjing Road at 8.15am or 1.15pm 3) The Westin Bund Center Shanghai Concierge at 88 Henan Central Road at 8.30am or 1.30pm 4) Grand Kempinski Hotel Shanghai Concierge at 1288 Lujiazui Ring Road at 8.00am or 1:00pm
- Please notify at least 72 hours in advance of health conditions, special food requests, or if you are physically disabled
- Every day at 8.30am and 1.30pm
Você será retirado do seu hotel por volta das 07h30 e dirigirá para visitar a Shanghai Old Street - ...
Este passeio começa às 12:00 da noite com o serviço de retirada do lobby do hotel do centro de Xanga...
Com suas visões convidadas e paisagens extraordinárias, Hangzhou foi descrito por Marco Polo como "a...
Com este passeio noturno, você terá a chance de desfrutar das maravilhosas luzes noturnas da cidade ...
A apenas 45 minutos do centro de Xangai, descubra a aldeia da água mais antiga e mais bem protegida ...
Os chineses são famosos por acrobacias que desafiam a morte. Em sua viagem a Xangai, você não deve p...