Shanghai Zhu Jia Jiao Water Village half day tour
- Discover the oldest and most pretected water village in China
- Explore local shops and markets
- Stop at a silk mill to learn about traditional silk making
Only 45 minutes from downtown Shanghai, discover China’s oldest and most-well protected water village, Zhu Jia Jiao. Located 16 miles west of downtown Shanghai, this 400 year old water village is one of the city’s best kept secrets. Discover its picturesque canals, rivers, and the large Dian Shan Lake. Take the opportunity to shop, stroll, and explore this beautiful village--you can even practice your bargaining skills at the local shops. Spend two hours taking in the local culture before you return to Shanghai. On your way back, you will stop at a silk mill to learn about the silk making process of world-famous South China silk. Then you will return back to Shanghai after your afternoon filled with adventure and Chinese culture.
- Main entrance fees
- Boat ride
- English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned coach
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Infants under 2 years of age: free
- Children 2-9 years of age: reduced
Four departure/return meeting points:
1) The Kunlun Jing’an Hotel Concierge (former Hilton Shanghai) at 250 Huashan Road at 12.50pm 2) Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World Concierge at 88 West Nanjing Road at 1.15pm 3) The Westin Bund Center Shanghai Concierge at 88 Henan Central Road at 1.30pm 4) Grand Kempinski Hotel Shanghai Concierge at 1288 Lujiazui Ring Road at 1.00pm
- Please notify at least 72 hours in advance of health conditions, special food requests, or if you are physically disabled
Every day at 1.30pm
You will be picked up from your hotel at around 07.30am and will drive to visit the Shanghai Old Str...
This tour starts at around 12.00pm with pick up service from your Shanghai downtown hotel lobby. Vis...
On this tour, see such attractions as the beautiful Yu Yuan Gardens, the Bund waterway, and the form...
Appreciate China’s provincial delights during a full-day tour of two charming traditional towns from...
With its inviting views and outstanding scenery, Hangzhou was described by Marco Polo as “beyond dis...
With this evening tour, you will have the chance to enjoy the amazing night lights of Shanghai city....