Ahoy! Embark on this exploration to the first maritime museum located in the Gulf of United Arab of Emirates. Learn about Sharjah's maritime history; its ports and coats, how they used to fish, find pearls, and their methods of trading. Adjacent to the museum is the Sharjah Aquarium, perfect for all thalassophile to complete the tour. It's the first and most spacious aquarium in the UAE with 21 aquariums with more than 1.8 million liters of water. See more than 100 sea creatures' species including some local fishes, clownfish, seahorses, moray eels, sea rays, and reef sharks. The aquarium also initiated a turtle rehabilitation program where they helped sick and injured sea turtles before releasing them back to their natural habitat, so you will not only learn about marine life itself but also how to help them and preserve their ecosystem.
Excursions & day trips
Maritime museum and aquarium with transfer
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover Sharjah's maritime history at the maritime museum
- See more than 100 species of fish at the Sharjah Aquarium
- Learn about marine life and how to preserve its ecosystem
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Museum and aquarium entrance fees
Pick-up from your hotels in Sharjah. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Pick up time is between 8.30am - 9.30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.